• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan air bottle

One is the fill in the tank the other is for how much is in the gun but I never use it since I use the guns gage.

OH !!! I've never looked at that. Thanks !!! Yes, I use the gun gauge, too, but next time I will look to see if it is actually doing something. 

By the way, I took the bottle to the range was was able to refill my Hatsan Neutron Star from empty to full and didn't even see the needle move on the tank, so I guess you can get quite a few fills from this one little tank !! I also a 60 minute SCUBA tank that I've never used because I'm too afraid of it. I have no experience, but after using the Hatsan tank I may give it a try someday, but at the moment, it's moot since I use the Hatsan tank. 

Just be safe doing it i watched a bunch of vids on refilling guns with tanks to get an idea of refilling guns before I bought and used this tank...btw whats your shot count on the neutron star and pellet accuracy?

Thank you. Yes, I am being very safe, and like I said, I have a 60 minute SCBA tank that I haven't ever used because I'm too afraid to fill it. Now that I know how to fill the Hatsan tank, I might venture to do the 60 minute tank someday. Also, I know that I should fill it in installments, or increments like 10 minutes at a time, if that long. I've never had my Yong Heng run for more than about 5 minutes, but at that time the water was getting warm, so that's something to address, too.

As far as the Hatsan NeutronStar goes, I own the .177 and the .22. Well, two .22 of which one is not working and Hatsan refuses to answer my emails. I know it's an experiment finding the right slugs for them. Pellets are just too light for the power of this rifle, so they go all over the place. For the 177 I use 16.5 grain JSB Exact Monster Diabolo slugs. They seem to work well. They are pretty accurate. As for the 22, I use the FX hybrid slugs and was told to use 20-30 grain slugs, too. 

Shot count per fill from full to empty was over 100 shots and stayed accurate til the end, same with my Benjamin Marauder. Accurate til it was empty.