• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Has anyone tried the Western Bush Pig .45?

Reactions: Brian38201
It's just a Western Big Bore Bushbuck 45 carbine in tactical stock. Same airgun, different dress. Fantastic rifle too. I own the full length version!
It looks like a really nice rifle/arrow shooter, but I haven't been able to find much in terms of discussion/reviews. What do ya'll think?

I just got mine last week and like it so far ive already taken a coyote and a nice 8 point with it the accuracy with the 230 grain high arc
It looks like a really nice rifle/arrow shooter, but I haven't been able to find much in terms of discussion/reviews. What do ya'll think?

I just got my bush pig last week and like it so far the 230 grain high arc hunters shoot great and already got a coyote and a nice 8 pointer that only ran 26 steps.

I got mine last week and really like it so far it shoots the 230 grain high arc hunters great already got my first coyote and white tail with it

Resized_20221106_185151.jpeg

20221107_174702.jpg

Here is a link to my post on the bushpig , might not help much but a little info ?

That thing looks mean on paper! It slings arrows at over 600 fps close to 700 fps? That’s nuts!!

I gotta check YouTube to see this in action.
On that other thread I just posted I did an episode devoted to the Bushbuck, and Kip discusses the Bushpig as well. The velocity and everything else is the same as the respective size as the Bushbuck because the only change is the stock, but there is additionally the added feature of the safety.