• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Has anyone tried a de-pinger in a Pneuma or Hatsan?

Dave I can't quite picture what you mean,do you have a diagram or picture of the part you made? I was thinking about a cylinder bored out with the open end at the valve and drilling some small holes in the closed end, with either or-rings inset to make it a snug fit, or just make a nice tight sliding fit. This is a field I have never tried before and just want to quieten down my own guns, not interested in making them for anyone since I already have my own specialty, many thanks, Neil.

It may work but my concerns about using something like that would be of bristles coming off the brush and fowling the valve, I would much rather machine a part that has no chance of anything coming off and obstructing the valve . I am sure there are plenty of things that could be used and will work but I want a design that is well proven and has absolutely no risks associated with its use,thanks for the input though, all the best, Neil.