• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Has anyone purchased sig's Virtus in .22

It's not 2023 and I just purchased the air virtus PCP airgun yesterday and I absolutely love it. Grabbed it for $285, grabbed hollows and domed .22 pellets for it. I also grabbed a handstop and a nice eotech red dot. I absolutely love this rifle
yeah but its day 1. Keep us posted months down the line. Id love to see more reports on these. Including common problems and fixes. Along with keeping track of how many rounds/mags per pcp tank fill. Pellets used with chrono information and groupings at what range. We need more actually information. Not just i bought this. I like this. I know sig makes incredible real guns. But i got fleeced on a $200+ 226 air pistol that was nothing more than a paper weight. We shouldnt have to know how to tear down and rebuild and replace parts in these things at these prices. Maintenance is one thing. Redesigning a flawed product is a whole other.

Reactions: meharris3