Has anyone ordered Immersive Optics 14 X 50 from Sports And outdoors - Enrils?

Hello, everyone,

Has anyone ordered Immersive Optics 14 X 50 from Sports And outdoors - Enrils? They claim that they have stock on the webpage, and they will ship within two weeks. My order has not been executed for more than two weeks. I have written several emails to check the order execution status and have not received any reply. It seems that this company does not exist. Has anyone encountered this situation? Please share your experience, thanks!

截屏2023-08-16 11.12.15.jpeg

Aquinas
I have emailed with them in the past. but I too could find very little on them with a web search, so I passed. I did contact Immersive Optics in Great Britain they told me that their North American representative is based in Canada and as of 2022 did not have a US affiliate.

By the way, I have a 10x40 which I bought here from another member and love it. I am hoping someone with a 10x24 will offer one in the near future.

If a 10x40 would work for you, as of a week ago another member is offering one
BP-1

Thanks Bullpupone, SDstephan for the replies, I could have tolerated more than 2 weeks, maybe due to inventory or shipping changes, but their customer service staff will not respond to order inquiries will cause doubts. And this website uses a scrolling advertisement in the lower left corner of the webpage to show that someone in a certain state has ordered Immersive Optics 14 X 50 or 10x40. It makes people feel that this product is constantly accepting orders, and everything looks normal .
As Mr. Bullpupone said, I also did my homework before buying, and searched for relevant purchase information. According to the official website of Immersive Optics, there are only two agents in North America. The Canadian website with a good reputation has been out of stock for a long time. Only Sports And Outdoors - Enrils show in stock and ship within two weeks.
Just now, I have initiated a "dispute arbitration" with PayPal to apply for a refund, and this website just delayed me for three weeks. Thanks for the information provided by Bullpupone and SDstephan, please communicate with subsequent buyers before placing an order to avoid trouble, thank you again!

Aquinas
I have emailed with them in the past. but I too could find very little on them with a web search, so I passed. I did contact Immersive Optics in Great Britain they told me that their North American representative is based in Canada and as of 2022 did not have a US affiliate.

By the way, I have a 10x40 which I bought here from another member and love it. I am hoping someone with a 10x24 will offer one in the near future.

If a 10x40 would work for you, as of a week ago another member is offering one
BP-1
Thanks to Bullpupone, I am a "newcomer", and if I don't contribute enough, I can't send private messages to old members for specific sales information.

Although the 14x50 hopes have failed, the 10x40 is also good, I am interested! ! ! I only play airsoft in the backyard and never take it outside. How can I find another affiliate for sale transferable 10x40? Thanks for the info, I'll search the forum

Just now, I have initiated a "dispute arbitration" with PayPal to apply for a refund, and this website just delayed me for three weeks. Thanks for the information provided by Bullpupone and SDstephan, please communicate with subsequent buyers before placing an order to avoid trouble, thank you again!
Aquinas, please let us know how the PayPal dispute goes - right now I have another dispute going with them that has not yet gone well for me.

Aquinas, please let us know how the PayPal dispute goes - right now I have another dispute going with them that has not yet gone well for me.
Receive! I will report the progress of the incident here to avoid further trouble. There is absolutely no need for this site to do business, I don't know what happened to them, so don't make too many guesses.

截屏2023-08-17 08.21.23.jpeg

截屏2023-08-17 08.20.41.jpeg

Reactions: SDstephan
Here's the Canadian link: https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/immersive-optics-14x50-1450md-1450mde/

I bought mine from Sports and Outdoors (posted in another blog) and I sent a threatening email. I would definitely pursue the PP refund path with "failure to deliver product" like @Aquinas did, which there is really no excuse to get out of it!

On the good side, I really like the scope. It also works very well with my Pard NV007s!

Receive! I will report the progress of the incident here to avoid further trouble. There is absolutely no need for this site to do business, I don't know what happened to them, so don't make too many guesses.

View attachment 381377

View attachment 381378
I'm in the same PayPal boat with this company. I've just "escalated it to a claim". Hopefully it will be resolved soon since I'm sure like you my scope purchase money is now in limbo. I should have listened to my little voice since I did all the research and they looked shaky from their address and misaligned order data (IN STOCK/PREORDER). I was in contact with a Euro outfit (Optics Trade) that would ship to the US but they gave me a restock time of 3 to 4 months via emails at the beginning of July. The Canadian site has been out of stock during my whole time researching this scope so lesson learned.

UPDATE - been dragging my feet in getting this claimed with PayPal

Overnight I received an email from Enrils - my order has been escalated to the London UK HQ
They advised that there is a shipment stuck in customs and asked if I would wait it out, ETA AUG 28, or cancel.
I am holding out and will let you know if / when there are further updates.

Crossing fingers

MTC makes one that is comparable put $300 more. Element optics is rebranding their line as well and coming out with a "joint venture' (Hypr-7) That would make them easier to get but I have no idea on pricing or when they are selling them. At $377 - what I bought mine for - it is a good buy. The scope is very well made; the optics are very clear, and the parallax is one of the best I've used. I would guess that has a lot to do with the fact that it's a fixed focal length. I saw a nice MTC listed here and the price is still higher than a new Immersive 14x50 - other than the difficulty acquiring one.

Last edited:
Just wondering what is so good about these scopes ? I can't imagine not finding something else that is in "normal use". And avaliable from more places then just one or two. I wouldn't even consider ordering one. But that's just me.

The glass for the money and the field of view are what stood out to me.

The Optisan fixed 10x44 scope has a FOV of 11' at 100 yards.

The Immersive fixed 10x40 scope has a FOV of 34' at 100 yards.

I believe the Optisan is slightly more expensive but is in the same general price range as the Immersive. Of course the Immersive has the value of the included mount.

The Optisan is also heavier than the Immersive. I couldn't find a weight of the Immersive without the mount, but even with the weight of the mount included, it is over 200 grams lighter.

Reactions: SDstephan
收到!我将事件的进展报告在这里,以免造成进一步的麻烦。这个网站绝对没有做生意的必要,我不知道他们发生了什么,所以不要做太多猜测。

[附件=完整]381377[/附件]

[附件=完整]381378[/附件]
报告 Bullpupone,SDstephan

我刚刚收到 PayPal 仲裁结果并获得全额退款!

根据PayPal仲裁流程,将于8月17日受理,卖家必须在8月27日之前做出回应。8 月 24 日,我收到一封来自 Sports And Outdoors - Enrils 的电子邮件。他们礼貌地对货物延迟送达他们仓库表示歉意,并表示预计8月28日到达俄亥俄州清关,然后给我两个选择,等待或退款,我需要回复邮件做出选择。我回复了邮件,选择不退款,继续等待,希望如果再有延误,请写信告诉我。

8月27日凌晨,PayPal通知我卖家已退款,事件结束。我认为如果卖家愿意继续履行交易,他们会向PayPal提供我的电子邮件,以证明误会可以消除,交易可以继续,并退款,可能表明他们无法保证货物的状态8月28日之后,他们就不愿意联系买家了。选择立即退款符合他们的最大利益。

8月17日,我给Immersive Optics Ltd的客服写了一封电子邮件,抱怨他们的北美销售代理,Immersive Optics于8月20日回复了邮件,只是说:“Element Optics https://element-optics . com/将在美国提供一系列沉浸式瞄准镜,预计将于 8 月底到货。”

至此,这件不愉快的事情就结束了。再次感谢 Bullpupone、SDstephan 和其他所有关心正在发生的事情的人。看起来 Element Optics 将成为新的供应商并出售这两个品牌。

截屏2023-08-25 03.44.29.png

截屏2023-08-27 04.25.08.png

报告 Bullpupone,SDstephan

我刚刚收到 PayPal 仲裁结果并获得全额退款!

根据PayPal仲裁流程,将于8月17日受理,卖家必须在8月27日之前做出回应。8 月 24 日,我收到一封来自 Sports And Outdoors - Enrils 的电子邮件。他们礼貌地对货物延迟送达他们仓库表示歉意,并表示预计8月28日到达俄亥俄州清关,然后给我两个选择,等待或退款,我需要回复邮件做出选择。我回复了邮件,选择不退款,继续等待,希望如果再有延误,请写信告诉我。

8月27日凌晨,PayPal通知我卖家已退款,事件结束。我认为如果卖家愿意继续履行交易,他们会向PayPal提供我的电子邮件,以证明误会可以消除,交易可以继续,并退款,可能表明他们无法保证货物的状态8月28日之后,他们就不愿意联系买家了。选择立即退款符合他们的最大利益。

8月17日,我给Immersive Optics Ltd的客服写了一封电子邮件,抱怨他们的北美销售代理,Immersive Optics于8月20日回复了邮件,只是说:“Element Optics https://element-optics . com/将在美国提供一系列沉浸式瞄准镜,预计将于 8 月底到货。”

至此,这件不愉快的事情就结束了。再次感谢 Bullpupone、SDstephan 和其他所有关心正在发生的事情的人。看起来 Element Optics 将成为新的供应商并出售这两个品牌。

[附件=完整]383878[/附件]

[附件=完整]383879[/附件]

截屏2023-08-27 04.25.08.png

Attachments

• 截屏2023-08-27 04.11.53.png
    截屏2023-08-27 04.11.53.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I got the same vendor letter. I will let PayPal do it's thing since once you elevate to "claim" you are not to directly contact the vendor post. I wonder if Element's IO series will have an exclusive in the US market with their pricer version. The Element IO series 14X50 MRAD version cost 469.99 Pounds or around $591.29 USD according to UK vendors that have it now in their catalogs (preorder). I would guess it will be just north of $600.00 in the states. It has a nice lens cap and marked open turrets (not capped like IO's) but not sure if it's worth the extra money. Also not sure if IO will phase out their version since it directly competes and is cheaper. So I'm pulling for getting my scope instead of a refund but I will need to wait until PayPal finalizes this situation.

Last edited: