• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Has anyone ordered Immersive Optics 14 X 50 from Sports And outdoors - Enrils?

Hello, everyone,

Has anyone ordered Immersive Optics 14 X 50 from Sports And outdoors - Enrils? They claim that they have stock on the webpage, and they will ship within two weeks. My order has not been executed for more than two weeks. I have written several emails to check the order execution status and have not received any reply. It seems that this company does not exist. Has anyone encountered this situation? Please share your experience, thanks!

截屏2023-08-16 11.12.15.jpeg

This is what also happened to me. The slip was produced and I saw not action for another week. Finally I got the notice that the package was in transit. The purchase to product receipt took over 3 weeks for me to finally get the scope. And as I mentioned in other posts, it took some emails to Enrils to get it moving. Keep on them and you should eventually get the scope. I took mine out yesterday on the Huber .25 and it tracks great between 6 yards and 60! Haven't used it at 100 as my eyes are getting worse and I need more "magnification"!

After 37 days and several emails with no responses from Sports and Outdoors, then using PayPal to file a "claim", and within one day before PayPal's deadline to respond to said claim (S&O) eventually did respond to me around day 32. I received my IO 14X50 EMD. It's a really nice new scope for my really nice new BRK Ghost .22 HP. So that's, that. My journey paralleled others in about the same time frame that have left comments under this subject. So this was mine and it's final conclusion.

Reactions: Bullpupone
Pardon the late reply. Scope came on Friday. Looks great, lovely sight picture. Was out of town shooting two FT matches and brought to a friend for show and tell. I left the scope with him to test it out for me as I have no time in the next few weeks. He gladly accepted.
As for purchasing from this retailer, probably would buy again. Not sure paying $200 premium for the same scope from a retailer would make me feel better. Also, I have t had the greatest of results with certain retailers that are praised to the high heavens on this forum. I’ve waited for two weeks for an order to be shipped only to be told two days later that, oppps sorry we don’t have this. So par for the course.