• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Has anyone ordered a M3 from topairguns?

I recently purchased a fx impact m3 from them and it’s been four months and I haven’t heard or seen any updates. I have been asking you tubers on there channel commend how long it took them obviously if they’re smaller accounts and not large promoters. Haven’t heard of anyone saying how long they’ve had to wait and I’m wondering if I have waited to long or if this is normal? It’s my first FX air gun. Any thoughts ?

If I understand correctly, that website is what we call across shipper. You order from him, he orders from a distributor. Not exactly the fastest way to get a gun, and not exactly the most secure way either. At 4 months, I would be looking for a refund.

To clarify what I was trying to say, across shipper does not hold stock in his location. He orders your gun when you pay him and he has enough to make a minimum order to the distributor. Again a little shady and my humble opinion.

I ordered my .30 bronze 700mm from Ken Hicks at SPAW, and here's why. I could have bought from a number of other well-respected distributors for a small down payment, but did 100% prepay (his rules) with Ken. I wanted the slug power kit INSTALLED in my M3 before delivery. Most other distributors would SELL me the kit, but I would have had to install it myself. I don't mind installing the pin probe myself, but I am not taking a new gun apart to install the more internal parts. I also had Ken replace the first regulator FX gauge with a WIKA, and install a Superior heavy liner. Ken does not charge for the installation, IF you do it at the time of ordering the gun, so why would I buy/make special tools and risk not doing it correctly? I may have to learn about the gun at some point in the future, but not on the day a get it. Just my .02

Well topairgun is giving free shipping just like all other airgun companies so I’m assuming that they’re a legit dispenser I’ve even read some reviews. I looked into Utah airguns and 20 weeks out is a while. I’ve already waited about 90 days so it shouldn’t be to much longer. Has anyone tried the NSA PROBE kit from Utah airguns?

Has anyone tried the NSA PROBE kit from Utah airguns?

I have installed the NSA probe kit in my Impact MKII.30 caliber.

It was easy to install and even easier to adjust the seating depth of your slugs.

I have adjusted the NSA 49.5gr slugs to just seat into the rifling.

I have the FX slug power kit probe for my .25 caliber Impact M3 it works but it's a pain to adjust seating depth of your slugs.

My .25 caliber NSA probe kit will be delivered this coming Tuesday. 

Well topairgun is giving free shipping just like all other airgun companies so I’m assuming that they’re a legit dispenser I’ve even read some reviews. I looked into Utah airguns and 20 weeks out is a while. I’ve already waited about 90 days so it shouldn’t be to much longer. Has anyone tried the NSA PROBE kit from Utah airguns?

He’s waiting too I’ll bet. I ordered a compressor that he said was in stock. We agreed to do the sale and it would ship by an agreed date as I was going out of town. When that date approached it still had not shipped and no way I it could get here in time. I emailed numerous times with no reply. So I cancelled through my credit card. I was refunded my money and then he emailed me stating we will not be doing any business together again. Which was fine by me. Now to his credit I had previously bought a Byrna pistol from him and it was shipped promptly no problem. To vendors if you don’t have it in stock be upfront about it not hard to do.

Yeah, as I said, ok people.

I've bought a coupla things from them. The owner can be a little pushy sometimes, but when his crew answer the phone, they have been very nice, and helpful. I'm not afraid to go back..!

Mike