• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Has anyone modded Hatsan Jet 2

Just bought almost new Jet 2 from my friend. He sold it to me because it wasnt accurate at all, so I polished barrel and it started to group nicely.

Now I started thinking about modding my Jet but dont know is there rly anything available to jet.

I would love to know if anyone has modded Jet or Jet 2. Like longer barrel, different grip or anything like that. I'm also interested about getting more power out with internal modding/tuning. Havent opened Jet/Jet2 before, jjst removed barrel for polishing.

16988762829636737852936829813530.jpg

I'm looking at getting one of these as well. Would be great for combing tight areas in the barn for pests! Love that there is a .25 offered. Curious what other carbine/Pistol PCP's are available around that same price point -
Jet 2 is pretty unaccurate out of box. Atleast it needs barrel polishing.

Im going to build regulated jet 2 with lw barrel. My friend can lathe blank lw barrel to fit my jet 2, but regulator plan is still total mystery. And I propably will fit bigger cf tank.

Jet 2 is pretty unaccurate out of box. Atleast it needs barrel polishing.

Im going to build regulated jet 2 with lw barrel. My friend can lathe blank lw barrel to fit my jet 2, but regulator plan is still total mystery. And I propably will fit bigger cf tank.
As long as I can reach out and touch a groundhog at 25 yards I'd be happy.

I bought the Jet 1 because I knew it would be easy to bottle. Mine is a .25 and the accuracy is outstanding for a short barreled carbine. The biggest weakness of these guns is the valve stem in my opinion. Be prepared for a break sooner or later. Made some hits on the bottom of a bean can at 52 yards today with my cast 27 grain pellets.
58489.jpeg
58502.jpeg

I bought the Jet 1 because I knew it would be easy to bottle. Mine is a .25 and the accuracy is outstanding for a short barreled carbine. The biggest weakness of these guns is the valve stem in my opinion. Be prepared for a break sooner or later. Made some hits on the bottom of a bean can at 52 yards today with my cast 27 grain pellets. View attachment 421236View attachment 421237
What parts did u used on that bottle mod?

I just ordered a .25 jet 1. You say the valve is the weak part, would that be from the extra weight of your bottle setup or should I be worried about that in stock form?
It's not the valve body that's weak, it's the stem. It has a deep groove cut in it to accommodate an o-ring. I was running mine with an 800 psi regulator and the hammer spring was causing the valve return spring to bottom out without the high pressure buffer of air behind the poppet. This accelerated the failure on mine, but I still say it's a bad design and I expect a lot of them to fail over time.