Has anyone heard of this new Hatsan?

I saw this cool looking Hatsan but I cannot find it online? I am guessing this is a new model only released overseas right now? It looks cool, multi-shot magazine with decent power and shot count.
1663810628564.png

View attachment hatsan jet.pdf

Looks very plastic :)

I would just upgrade it with a laminate wood grip. What is cool is that it is 780 FPS in .177 and 700 FPS in .22 as well as 650 FPS in .25 with a lot of shots at ideal FPS in stock form. The Reximex has a nice look but is more of a low power target pistol at 520 FPS in .177 which is nice as it is more of quality target gun and I could not find anyone selling them in the US? Hatsan has been using semi-auto in a lot of their products, it would be even cooler if this was semi-auto? It is hard to tell with those pics as I could not see a lever like the Remimex has so that makes me wonder? Hatsan makes good high power products but they just mass produce them so they are not ideally machined, etc. but when you have a tuner hone, polish, and tweak them you can get even more power and reliability from them. Hope they sell this in the US?

Reactions: Scotay42
Its not hard to design in sleek styling that would bring with it much more joy of ownership..
A simple set of sights, kept low profile…important on an air pistol …these type sights available since the 50 s…
Whats wrong with the 60 or so shots these pair make …plenty for a good shooting session, or field trip…or how about a spare cylinder to swap out….
There is a much better way…

1000BCD4-3281-40B2-BEB1-F48C8B72BC9C.jpeg

How bad cane we make an air pistol look…..and the winner is…the monstrosity at the top of this post…
it’s not just their pistols, Hatsan is hell bent on winning the ugly gun award every year. Umarex though, does throw them some competition on occasion. 🙃

Its not hard to design in sleek styling that would bring with it much more joy of ownership..
A simple set of sights, kept low profile…important on an air pistol …these type sights available since the 50 s…
Whats wrong with the 60 or so shots these pair make …plenty for a good shooting session, or field trip…or how about a spare cylinder to swap out….
There is a much better way…

View attachment 292022
I do like the looks of those but the problem with all of the air pistols is that the power is so weak and when they have any decent power, meaning 700+ FPS the shot count is not good and/or they are huge and do not really look like a pistol anymore....