• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Has anyone ever ordered from Krale?

I have ordered several guns from them and they were delivered to my door in Alabama two days later.

The one I found I don’t think is state side. Where were they located?

Krale is in The Netherlands. I dare you to order from AoA & from Krale at the same time & see which one gets there first. Corona virus non withstanding. 

I ordered a Weihrauch HW97K (sub 12fpe) and two tins of pellets on Monday, 4/20/20. Krale quickly acknowledged the sale, and soon sent shipping info and tracking number. UPS delivered the package Thursday afternoon, 4/23/20.

I am pleased with Krale. I now have a quality sub 12 fpe springer, at a great price, without purchasing a $90 12 fpe kit. 

I thought Krale no longer ships certain brands to the US if there's already an authorized dealer here. That's a very big difference in price such as a 22 HW97k blue laminate $442.95 compared to AoA price $661.48 for the very same gun in 22. More like almost a whopping $220.00 price difference. Theres a used 22 blue laminate for sale over on AA for almost the same price as a brand new one over at Krale.. YO!

"I have ordered from 3 times, they messed up twice. .. I find them to be rather indifferent." In other words, you can't please all the people all the time.

I ordered a PP750 on a Monday, and it arrived (in Texas) that Wednesday! Unfortunately it leaked through the firing valve from the get-go.

Unwilling to send it back to the Netherlands for warranty, I emailed Bjorn at Krale about the problem; then dove into The Great Unknown to find a broken valve-stem top-hat. On sending photos to Bjorn, he offered to deviate from company policy concerning out-of-warranty guns by sending a replacement top-hat free of charge and shipping. At that, I offered to pay for a second replacement top-hat, and they arrived three days after I made payment. 

I found Bjorn not only extremely responsive to my issue, but very reasonable and friendly. So much so that I just sent him an autographed copy of my book Custom, Classic and Otherwise AWESOME AIR PISTOLS! as a token of how well and reasonably he handled my issue. 

Krale is pure gold!

Reactions: homebrw
I ordered my first real air rifle from Krale this past Monday evening (the 27th). I received the rifle this evening. I'm in northeastern Maine. I can't complain about that at all, especially with everything else moving at a standstill.

While trying to pay/checkout, I received a warning message that said the information entered was incorrect. So I put my numbers in again, triple checked, and got the same incorrect message. As I was cursing at the software, I received a phone call from my creditor's fraud prevention department. The issue was that my creditor was not letting the charge go through. Just something to be aware of, and this has nothing to do with Krale, or their level of service IMO.

I have only examined the rifle for shipping damage. I will clean the barrel tomorrow but, I probably won't be able to shoot it until Sunday or Monday. So far, I am very happy with my purchase.

They have a 14 day return policy. So keep that in mind.

Rifle box (with rifle inside) was inside another box. There was a small puncture wound in the outer cardboard but, everything arrived fine. I would consider this to be UPS's problem, and not Krale's....because I feel the packaging was adequate.

I've ordered once, my order took a very long time, during which they were unresponsive to emails. When it finally shipped, they were, as the other poster said "indifferent". To add a final bit of insult, I got a bill from UPS for customs-related services a few weeks after my delivery arrived. 

I might order from them again if the right combination of price / availability / desperation strikes, but they won't be my first choice.

GsT

I emailed Krale inquiring as to the actual availability and a couple other questions regarding a Walther LGU Varmint on March 30th and I received a reply answering my questions the next day.

I placed my order on their website on Saturday, April 3rd. They shipped it out on Tuesday the 6th and I received it at my home in northern NY on Friday the 9th. I also emailed with a question about a part availability after I placed my order and again, I received a next day reply with the answer. Their customer service was great, as far as I am concerned.

The only thing that didn't work seamlessly was the tracking-the rifle arrived while tracking said the rifle was still in Germany, but I don't see this as their problem.

As was mentioned a few posts above, I too received a message from my credit card's fraud department after submitting my order, asking me to confirm this purchase. I confirmed with my phone and I think I had to resubmit my order online, but it was easy to figure out and I received a confirmation to my email shortly thereafter.

Not yet, but i am saving to throw a little money their way,

4 sure Shopping list:

Scope FFP - .177 Slugs - 600 mm carbon sleeve

Maybe shopping list:

FX barrel crono ( not released yet ) - Large ( 10 L or so ) carbon fiber bottle 300 bar - Bipod - soenthing to extend out under Mavick bottle to move bipod further out.

I am up Here in Northern EU land, though i doubt that will make any change on shipping time.