Has anyone ever ordered anything from europe?

David I have several times from Krale, that guy Carel that sells the 10m guns . And a place that sells FWB parts ..Never an issue . Was always surprised how quickly I received stuff . No lie Krale gets you stuff quicker than PA . The one and ONLY issue is the Euro to dollar fluctuates daily so what it rings up at check out can be off a dollar or two . So it's not till it posts on you credit card tat you know exactly to the penny what it costs ...No biggie to me but I've talked to a couple guys who it bothers .

"Marksman3006"Just what the title says.......anyone ever ordered anything from Europe that lives here in the U.S.? Nobody has the new nitesite viper rtec....except europe. Just dont want to run into any headaches
I do it all the time as there is stuff I miss from my time living there that I can't get here.

Buying from people in Europe is no different to buying from anywhere else, including here. There are good and bad sellers. They can send goods to arrive next day or snail mail that takes a month. 

It's good to find out what shipping service will be used ahead before you order so you aren't disappointed. I prefer to buy through eBay or using PayPal so I am not worried about my money disappearing into a black hole. 

Depending where you live in America and where in Europe you order from, the distance might not be that much greater than ordering from the States anyway. 

@Gmg; ordered some stuff in Romania, Hungary and Poland. Russia I'm not even going to even try to order something. I'm not going to name those shops, because it could have been just bad luck, but if you try to reach companies in those countries... well, let me put it like this. If they pick up the phone or answer your mails, you're in luck. And even then, most of the time they don't speak English, so good luck explaining your problems or getting your money back. Oh, and I had a nasty experience with a company in Slovenia where I ordered a custom small sized 200B HP bottle that exploded when I pressurised it, because they used crapy parts. 

Countries where I have nothing but great experiences with, are the UK, Germany, Netherlands and the Scandinavian countries.

You many also want to consider the following before buying a night vision device from Europe::
  • Any warranty will most likely be null and void in the US.
  • International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) restricts export of night vision devices outside of the United States. Ask whomever you end up dealing with if there are such export regulations in their country or your new NV scope cam might end up in some backroom of a customs office for ever.
  • You do not have to pay VAT or Value Added Tax for any item that is exported or shipped to the United States. VAT varies from country to country. For example, UK is 20%. Typically advertised price includes VAT so your price would be the price shown minus that countries VAT.
  • You will have to pay a foreign currency fee which is no more than 1-2% depending on your credit card.