Has anybody received any tracking from this AGM sales ad? I wonder if I got bamboozled?

Has anybody received any tracking from this member at his AGN sales ad? I wonder if I got bamboozled?
Perhaps the seller is slow in shipping. However, the seller has made no contact with me after leaving a PM and cell phone message.
I purchased the air tank on Saturday Oct 15th and its been 5 days with no contact from the seller named "nirinium"

Or maybe I am just anxious or paranoid?

Rod in San Francisco

Reactions: nirinium
Just looked him up, seems to have a good "rep" & feedback. Maybe "life crap" got in his way. Good luck.

Probably just life stuff. He hasn’t been on AGN since late Monday afternoon.

I have been in contact today with OP today.

Thanks for the optimism guys, that's exactly what happened. Been dealing with a major incident at a critical facility (government) for the last few days.
I'm in contact with everyone that bought something.
I appreciate you guys, I hate that I'm leaving the community for the foreseeable future, but I hope to return one day. You guys will be certainly missed.

Reactions: california.airgun

Thanks for the optimism guys, that's exactly what happened. Been dealing with a major incident at a critical facility (government) for the last few days.
I appreciate you guys, I hate that I'm leaving the community for the foreseeable future, but I hope to return one day. You guys will be certainly missed.
💯💯💯

• Love

Bummer but sometimes crap happens no matter what you do to prevent it. Good luck.

Bummer but sometimes crap happens no matter what you do to prevent it. Good luck.
Yeah, and in the overall scheme of things airguns may not be the most critical thing at all times in the first world. I had a real tough week, having to take my 90 yo Mom to the ER 2x this week for breathing issues. Missed my weekly shoot in my back yard (but all 9 of the shooting benches were filled anyway), and missed out transferring a Crown to a local shooting buddy who bought it from me.

But Mom is doing much better, and we'll shoot again next week.

Here's to nirinium 's life getting a little more back to normal, and all of you guys getting your new stuff soon!

Yeah, and in the overall scheme of things airguns may not be the most critical thing at all times in the first world. I had a real tough week, having to take my 90 yo Mom to the ER 2x this week for breathing issues. Missed my weekly shoot in my back yard (but all 9 of the shooting benches were filled anyway), and missed out transferring a Crown to a local shooting buddy who bought it from me.

But Mom is doing much better, and we'll shoot again next week.

Here's to nirinium 's life getting a little more back to normal, and all of you guys getting your new stuff soon!

Thank you for the insight brother. I don't think people think about things like this. I mean I get it but I have an established reputation on here and I am not a scammer. Anyway.
Thanks again everyone, enjoy your stuff. Sorry for any delay in communication.

Thank you for the insight brother. I don't think people think about things like this. I mean I get it but I have an established reputation on here and I am not a scammer. Anyway.
Thanks again everyone, enjoy your stuff. Sorry for any delay in communication.
You had my trust brother

• Love