• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Has anybody herd if Crossman going to come out with 25cal. pellets?

Yep... These:

Benmanin Pellets.jpg

In my experience with them, they almost double the group size as compared to JSB's, which really isn't bad at all if you stay under 60 yards. What they really do well is penetration. It amazes me how well they blow through old 2" staging planks. A more accurate option, for a harder (than JSB) lead .25 though, is the H&N. When I was originally using the Benjamin's I found that, unlike the the CPD's in .177/.22, they were not that good of a value for price to performance. ymmv

I really like them for my marauder. I have used them for hunting and the penetration is good and the expansion isn’t as good as a polymath or hades. I like them because the harder alloy makes it really nice in the field. No bent skirts. Also I believe they are cheaper than jsb. Been a few years since I bought any so that might have changed. I’m all about saving money when I can. I don’t think they suck at all but not all my guns like them. As always I’d buy a tin and see how they do before buying a ton of them. I used to get them at my local big 5 sporting goods. Hope this helped -Raden

Some tins have grouped decently from my .25 cal rifles, just not as well as the nearest weight by JSB. And with them being priced the same or higher than JSBs, I can’t find a reason to continue buying them.

Some tins have grouped decently from my .25 cal rifles, just not as well as the nearest weight by JSB. And with them being priced the same or higher than JSBs, I can’t find a reason to continue buying them.

Yes that is true, they are about the same price or higher, I do shoot the JSB's since they work best in all my guns, just like to have back up pellets if the supply chain fails like the last time.....;)