• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Harrington GAT Rifle Worth

I have this T.J. Harrington GAT rifle in decent condition I'm thinking of selling, does anyone know how much they are worth?
IMG_9898.jpg

Reactions: bf1956
ehi10,
Welcome to the forum, can't help with Harrington GAT's worth but suspect "VDL," means very darn little. Did a Google search on GAT, the silver muzzle insert allows corks to be fired, in addition to pellets. Commentary reflects high production numbers, lower quality and poor accuracy, so value might be limited. WM
Ah, thanks for the info, I can’t really find much info on the rifle variant so I assumed it might be rare.

Reactions: WorriedMan
Was a small blurb at the bottom of the pic I posted about the rifle version, just no picture of it. As far as collectors, most have certain rifles/brands they hunt so it would be finding one that has a thing for the oddballs. Never even heard of them myself until I saw mention of a Gat in one of the UK forums I belong to.
Ah, thanks for the info