Hard targets

7-8 yrs ago I started seeing dead ones beside the road Ark and mo. border- then Oklahoma /Ks border 5-6 yrs.ago -now as far north as I-70 in ks.Mild winters have brought the invaders,I'll do what I can to hold the back.. but get ready Nebraska they're coming for you next = not real bright critters jump up and curl in a ball for defense,works great on cars

"fz1yamaha"7-8 yrs ago I started seeing dead ones beside the road Ark and mo. border- then Oklahoma /Ks border 5-6 yrs.ago -now as far north as I-70 in ks.Mild winters have brought the invaders,I'll do what I can to hold the back.. but get ready Nebraska they're coming for you next = not real bright critters jump up and curl in a ball for defense,works great on cars
There are a few along I-70 in mid-mo. now.
The first thing I thought about was all the dead alligators along I-70 across Mo. Alligators, for those who aren't aware, are blownout dead truck tire carcasses on the highway right-of-way. I think they must migrate because some areas have more than others. Maybe an alligator crossing sign would be in order.