Hard not to get impatient

I have had my Impact for about two months and love it. I ordered in mid-december. I ordered a .25 and .30 barrel and received the rifle with the .25 barrel. I have yet to receive my .30 barrel kit. I have been calling every other week for a while now and the date keeps getting pushed. I called AoA today and was told 2-3 weeks more. I understand they're in high demand, but this seems excessive. I can hardly believe they haven't seen a .30 cal kit come through their store in the last two months. I feel like I'll never get my hands on my .30 kit. It's been 5 months since I ordered..!!! Not to mention the kit has been paid for since January. Sorry to complain. Just blowing off some steam. 

The PCP World moves like a Glacier sometimes. I just got some stuff that I ordered with a rifle about 4 months ago. The funny thing I have patience waiting for airgun stuff & even accept & expect it. But at work, if I don't get product from an order the same week, I go nuts. Americans are use to getting what they want instantly , I don't think other countries think that way. 

U are lucky to have the .25cal for two months. My order is November, and I still have nothing on my hand. I don't know the Black Impact have more time to wait or not, but if I want the Silver then I have it long time ago. I'm an Asian, but I hate to wait. Well, we have no choice. While I'm waiting, I just shoot the Boss or the Bobcat to practice. Glad to hear you are happy with the Impact. 
Sorry for my English!!!
Best regard, Vu.

Just looked at the used section, yup,
"FX Impact .30 Caliber Barrel Only With Telescopic Shroud and Bolt Probe EX Condition" but NO magazine which I hear is pretty much a must have for this model.

Were it not for the magazine a person could certainly source a match grade barrel machined to fit ( and likely the needed bolt) for a bit less than the cost of even a used FX barrel.

Waiting I do understand, esp if explained up front with a fairly concrete delivery date , I have , put my name on a list - DAQ- put down a $10.00 deposit on a $600 rifle -ARS- but payment in full with really no idea on a delivery date "I" would not be so happy with. Heck some states have CC laws that forbid such action. Hopefully they will through in a few goodies ( tin of pellets ????) when your parts ship as a good will gesture towards a patient customer I am sure they would like to keep.

John