Hard hitting .25?

On high naturally max fps first shot, maybe less than a 20fps drop on the second and then the famous " Korean cliff" shot curve. Adjusting them down and learning ( and counting shots) will naturally produce a better spread over more shots.
My Career started out at 999fps w/39g was at 960 in 6 shots and 860 within 12 shots.
Or once upon a time you could put a regulator in it for 30 or so shots at 50fpe.

Sumatra should be about the same.

John

Reactions: Conner holifield
"Tn_airgunner"I'm looking for a hard hitting yet still remaining accurate .25 cal for hunting.with Our crazy laws in tennese we have to stay under .25 cal for fur bearing animals. Coyote, fox, bobcat ect. What would be a good choice for a really hard hitting. 25. I've looked at the Sumatra 2500, airforce condor, hatsan Hercules, nova, hatsan bullboss ect. 
I'm trying to stay under 1k for the gun. Just needing something to take out in the woods I don't want something to nice to get scratched up like my fx lol.
Hardest hitting .25 you’re going to get will be a modified condor shooting .257 cast slugs. If you find one, make sure it’s got Doug Nobles valve and hammer spring in it. To know for sure, tell them to send a pic of the top hat out the valve and it’ll have 3 holes drilled into it. No other top hat out there like it. You can shoot 81 gr Cast at over 1000 fps and with a 61 cu in tank you’ll get 7 to 10 shots with a bell curve. It’s a 150 fpe Plus rifle. 

I have a 2023 condor .25 with the most newest valve and it's very powerful 120fpe stock with 34 grain slugs at max pressure and max power the 2023 is the most powerful valve I'm getting a heavy hammer spring it's gonna add way more power
I bought the new top hat from airforce that can add more power. I also put in a heavy spring and new heavy hammer. Shoots very nice but I don’t think I can get 120 fpe especially with the shorter ss barrel.