• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Harbor Freight Rifle case deal.

That is a nice case for sure....I've got a tip for the pick foam, I bought a Pelican case for one of my target pistols and it has the pick foam. After picking and cutting out the foam for my pistol, I removed the foam from the case and sprayed a couple light coats of spray Plasti-Dip over the foam and let it dry. It fills in the fine cuts of the pick foam and leaves a nice texture to the foam. I've had this case for a few years now and it's held up very well.

black-matte-plasti-dip-rubberized-coatings-11203-6-64_600.jpg

IMG_4485.JPG

That is a nice case for sure....I've got a tip for the pick foam, I bought a Pelican case for one of my target pistols and it has the pick foam. After picking and cutting out the foam for my pistol, I removed the foam from the case and sprayed a couple light coats of spray Plasti-Dip over the foam and let it dry. It fills in the fine cuts of the pick foam and leaves a nice texture to the foam. I've had this case for a few years now and it's held up very well.

View attachment 340661

View attachment 340662
DBlue,

Where did you get a red dot mount for the P210 and what brand is it?

Chris

DBlue,

Where did you get a red dot mount for the P210 and what brand is it?

Chris
Hello....I got the red dot mount from this company ArmoryCraft.com they are located in FL. if you go to their website, just click on the photo of the P210 and they have everything listed that they make for the 210 . They are an Awesome company, everything they make is top notch quality. I've had this red dot mount on my 210 since it was new and never had a problem with it and I have shot it a lot. I think the mount is like 95.00 and it fits the 210 perfect,

Reactions: ChRiSiS
Hello....I got the red dot mount from this company ArmoryCraft.com they are located in FL. if you go to their website, just click on the photo of the P210 and they have everything listed that they make for the 210 . They are an Awesome company, everything they make is top notch quality. I've had this red dot mount on my 210 since it was new and never had a problem with it and I have shot it a lot. I think the mount is like 95.00 and it fits the 210 perfect,
Thanks DBlue. I do know ArmoryCraft and have purchased some SIG stuff from them before. I didn’t know about this P210 mount before though, so I’ll go check them out asap.

Chris