N/A Happy to see Mr. Stoti

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Getting out and enjoying his airguns again!

IMG_3100.jpg
IMG_3101.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3105.jpg
IMG_3106.jpg
IMG_3107.jpg
IMG_3108.jpg
IMG_3109.jpg

Let's show Kevin @stoti how much we love seeing his content.

It is a RAW HM1000x with a Masterpiece Arms chassis that my son Cooper won at RMAC.

Thank you Michael. Starting to get back into it. I’m not going to lie, it’s pretty difficult without Coop. Slowly but surely, we’re getting back into it though.
Stoti
Stoti, I believe there were more than a few of us that got choked-up at the banquet when Cooper collected his prize, a beautiful moment indeed!
Peace and love to you and your family

Last edited:
Stoti, I believe there were more than a few of us that got choked-up at the banquet when Copper collected his prize, a beautiful moment indeed!
Peace and love to you and your family
Cooper got called up on stage by Adam Scherrer and entered into the $350 gun case raffle for loaning Adam his bipod. He won the case, $100 gift card to UA, firebird targets and a bunch of UA swag. That was super cool in itself. It did get better for him though. Coop wanted that chassis so bad. He put all of his raffle tickets in that one basket. When he won, he was absolutely ecstatic. Chris(Pisserny) came over and offered to trade the brand new, red, decked out Impact M3 for the chassis. Coop did’t even hesitate…He said, “no, I’m a RAW guy and love my new chassis.” I said, “Coop, you might want to think about it, that Impact is double the value of the chassis.” He told me, “dad, I want this chassis for my RAW, I don’t want an Impact!” Later that night, Eiden Hansen came over and gave Cooper an airgun and scope because he was impressed with Cooper willing to lend his bipod to a competitor. It was a pretty epic night for all of us but especially special for Cooper.
Thanks! Stoti

Cooper got called up on stage by Adam Scherrer and entered into the $350 gun case raffle for loaning Adam his bipod. He won the case, $100 gift card to UA, firebird targets and a bunch of UA swag. That was super cool in itself. It did get better for him though. Coop wanted that chassis so bad. He put all of his raffle tickets in that one basket. When he won, he was absolutely ecstatic. Chris(Pisserny) came over and offered to trade the brand new, red, decked out Impact M3 for the chassis. Coop did’t even hesitate…He said, “no, I’m a RAW guy and love my new chassis.” I said, “Coop, you might want to think about it, that Impact is double the value of the chassis.” He told me, “dad, I want this chassis for my RAW, I don’t want an Impact!” Later that night, Eiden Hansen came over and gave Cooper an airgun and scope because he was impressed with Cooper willing to lend his bipod to a competitor. It was a pretty epic night for all of us but especially special for Cooper.
Thanks! Stoti
A joy to see your back and read your words.