Happiness is ....

A full tank!

When you have had a bunch of compressor problems and finally get one that works, it is a good feeling.

C0100C51-9BD9-4CB3-B7AA-EDF043804784.1611625178.jpeg

When you totally totally totally outa air... A 2000psi max fill hand pump easy fill Benjamin Maximus and a $50 Chinese hand pump and $60 filter.

Of course with a TKO (or cheaper and lighter and just as quiet if not quieter Airgun Universe LDC) and Crosman Challenger Trigger with home made credit gift card shim spacer for it.

2000psi max fill Crosman Challenger works too. Or a 177 Hatsan Flash or Vectis cranked down to their minimum 18-19 fpe 2000psi max fill.

When you totally totally totally outa air... A 2000psi max fill hand pump easy fill Benjamin Maximus and a $50 Chinese hand pump and $60 filter.

Of course with a TKO (or cheaper and lighter and just as quiet if not quieter Airgun Universe LDC) and Crosman Challenger Trigger with home made credit gift card shim spacer for it.

2000psi max fill Crosman Challenger works too. Or a 177 Hatsan Flash or Vectis cranked down to their minimum 18-19 fpe 2000psi max fill.

What $60 filter do you like? Just curious 

I had a good 6 month stint there... broken con rod #1 and 2. Broken crank bolt number 1 and 2. Bent crank. Galled crank. Scored primary cylinder. THEN failed main fill valve on tank. New valve extruded main oring after install and re-filling the 9 litre.

I'm just glad I had my HW50S

I am still running a galled and bent crank. 😅 But it is epoxied. And the journal is not wearing abnormally. The main shaft does get some heat buildup, but nothing that isn't manageable.... Honestly, the compressor runs better than it ever has.