Hansat ATP2 QE will not fire need help!

Hello,

I am new to airguns and just bought a Hatsan ATP2 QE tact pistol. It does not fire at all. The tank is at 200 bars and I relieved just a little gas so I know its not that. I tried playing with the trigger adjustment s but nothing. I'm not wanting to take it apart but some say it could be the sear I dont know? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Justin 

Justin l bought the Mod 25 vortex carbine and l had the same problem. Cock the gun pull the trigger and nothing. Cocked again and discharged on its own. Did not want to take apart and look for the problem and void my warranty so I sent it back. But I have too say that the few times I shot it it was a fun gun and accuracy was impressive. Good luck with yours. 

Unscrew the air cylinder bang the valve end (end side that screws into gun) with a rubber mallet many many many times give it the good hard whack or bang it against your sofa like you're clubbing it (to death) hitting that threaded end. Sounds like the valve is stuck. If that doesn't fix it then return for exchange or refund or if it's past that return defect time send it in for warranty. Call them maybe either place will send you a shippers label so you don't need to pay for shipping a defective gun. Good Luck.