Hand pumps for PCP pistol

It seems, that have improved the placement of the filter and the foot plate, but other than that it seems like the same pump. The Bull is better in every other aspect. The Hill is over rated junk in comparison to the BULL.

The bull is made from thick stainless tubing, durable, pumps more air, is easy to service, service parts are cheap. The Hill is none of that.

Dealers tend to push products products that have high margins, a Hill is IMO not worth the asking price.

Thank you. I had already ordered the Hill MK 4 before logging into this message board. Having assembled it the 4th version is well built so they must have cleaned up their act. I got the one with the refillable desiccant chamber. Very good addition. The Weirach supplied by AGOA was missing the fill probe and had two wrong Sized magazines. Seems they were in haste mailing it last Friday. At any rate, looks great but of no use!

I have had several Benjamin pumps, garbage. Have a Hill MK3 too expensive, rebuild kits are expensive. No customer service. If I had to pump now, I'd buy a G6 or check out the Bull pump they're mentioning above. Oh, and the moisture trap on any hand pump is a gimmick joke. Pump in a room where you have a dehumidifier on and below 50%. At least that's my way & no rust in gun or pump after 10 years. I'm waiting on Crosmans compressor; but if it's ANYTHING like their Benjamin pump, I won't be buying it.

In China, they don't care about patent infringement so much, and many of their products are coming up in quality, low in price. In the airguns world I've learned this. Something new & better is right around the corner, and NEVER be a Beta tester if you're not the gambling type, have money to loose.