Hand Pump

I have one. It says it’s a 4500psi pump but if I recall it’s only getting to 3300psi. I haven’t used it much but it’s possible it could already need a rebuild or there’s a tiny leak somewhere. One of these days when I get more time I’ll try and fix it. They feel really well built and for the price I think they’re worth a shot. I believe I paid less than $50 for mine off of eBay 

I got three of these Chinese pumps now. My first one I got for $99 late 2015 was cheapest then and last year can't resist the $45 tag and got it for back up then two months ago $32 showed up and what the heck I need a back up for the back up. Am still using the first one to fill up 3 PCPs and 3 HPAs converts with no problem..just wondering when the back ups come to play along with the spare o rings that came with it. I lube up pump with silicone oil every 5 fills, outer tube and the rod below the handle with you unscrew it. I got so used to pumping and it's like my daily exercise.

Heck I think I need another. I need to sell a couple of rifles not worth shipping & they would sell on Craigslist local air or not ( I recently learned ) but naturally air is a concern for everyone and the "locals" buying naturally havent a clue the cost of or where or .. Might be worth buying one of these to have "package" deal for the newbie.

I've had the taousa (sp) pump for almost 3 years w/out issue, it was something under $100.00 back then and was ( at least in the same crate) involved in the original G6 hand pump evaluation/testing. 

Not much at all to a hand pump ( always knew the price of a Hill ... was askew ) so there is no reason any company cant make & sell one well under $100. Now that airgun silencers are out & about they should cost something around 50% of what they do now ( allowing fir profit).

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Good to know they can be decent pumps. I'm sure quality control may not be as good as a Hill pump, but you can buy 3 or 4 for the same price. a lot of the negative reviews I read on the cheap pumps left me wondering if these individuals actually know how to use one of these pumps and what applications they are best suited for. I saw some youtube video reviews and these people are just pumping away without pausing at the top and bottom for the air to transfer. Some are trying to fill large air tanks (never going to happen unless you're superman). Pyramyd Air has some good videos on the proper way to use a hand pump and the proper applications to use them with. 

Do these pumps have any kind of desiccant system to remove moisture from the air? Or any way to add one? I live in South Louisiana. Our air is a little moist to say the least. 

Thanks,

Kevin 

Robert's from your place and dedicated pumper, he got very informative post over at GTA.
1543435282_15428855895bfef4129dad88.38245086_Pump.png