• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hand pump not made in China?

Hill is the only example I can think of.

I have one and it works well. From the era of Benjamin pumps, it was a vastly superior pump. In the modern era, the Chinese pumps are 95% as good for 1/5 the price.
That's the only one I'm finding that for sure is made else where. They also make one for one or two other companies. I thought I saw something about an FX model or two, and can't find an answer on Hatsan. I've been digging off and on for over a month, every since my ChiCom pump quit working, and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I hate supporting the CCP so I am trying to buy something that won't pad their pockets and reward them for the slavery and other bad things they do to their people. I also hate paying big money for something so simple. My wallet and my conscience are at odds right now.

I know FX guns are made in Sweden but do they make their own pumps & accessories? I know their chronograph is made in Taiwan and their carbon fiber bottles are made in Korea.
From what I saw, just looking quickly, the pumps are or were made in Sweden. I'd be okay with something made in Taiwan or Korea. Although the FX pumps are about priced the same as a hill, so if they are made elsewhere I'd probably go hill. I was hoping someone would know about the Hatsans as they are more in my price range. Google is giving me nothing on where their pumps are made.