Hand pump for DAR Gen II .22 Rifle

Don’t think it’s the fault of your hand pump but completely a Dynamic Air Rifle problem. The fill probe on mine wouldn’t seal when connected to my air Venturi canister filter. Luckily it did seal when connected to the foster fitting on the little cigarette filter directly on the pump. That is how I filled mine for the very short time I kept my DAR. 

If you haven’t already, definitely try swapping the O-ring in the female Foster fitting.

Both the current DAR probe made of steel and the pre-release brass one have sealed fine for me on two Chinese-made pumps and an older Hill pump. They all have a -010 O-ring installed.

So far, the 2 Chinese hand pumps I have work well with the DAR probe. However, I don't like proprietary fill probes in general.

Just measured the G9 o-ring and it seems as if it already is a #010 (1/4 ID x 3/8 OD). If so, it seems I would need something with a smaller inside diameter ID which would make it a little thicker.

Using calipers? Measure its thickness to determine whether it's SAE or Metric. 0.070" thick or 0.059" thick?

To get an accurate measurement, take care not to put a squeeze on the O-ring. Close the jaws slowly as you slide the O-ring between the jaws. Stop as soon as you feel friction.

It would be unusual for a Chinese-made product to have an SAE O-ring. However if indeed it is a -010 already, the next step up would be a metric M2 x 5.5.