Halloween Themed Challenge - Oct 2023

Heck yea! That's awesome! I love how it looks with the light inside!

That's a great job! Any clue how many pellets you used?
Thank you! The rough edges did add to the spook factor once the candle was lit, a pleasant surprise.

Alternated a factory 10 pellet magazine with a CARM 9 pellet magazine... if memory serves, filled the factory mag 4 times & the CARM 5, so 85 shots. Could have just shot the outlines & pushed out the middles, but where's the fun in that? 😁

Reactions: SkeeterHawk
Not one, not two, but three parts to this shoot-out. As you can see from the pictures we added two of the very well known elements to the Halloween characters. Before the shooting starts you can see the team is ready to play, enthusiastically led by their Coach Witch Wika.
20231029_135534.jpg

20231031_165447.jpg

We collected some of the remains and hung flowers for respect.
Maybe they will come back next year!

Last edited:
Not one, not two, but three parts to this shoot-out. As you can see from the pictures we added two of the very well known elements to the Halloween characters. Before the shooting starts you can see the team is ready to play, enthusiastically led by their Coach Witch Wika.
View attachment 401796

View attachment 401797
We collected some of the remains and hung flowers for respect.
Maybe they will come back next year!
That was awesome!!! Man, so much fun!!! Great Job!!

Might I suggest some Red Jello for next year? Makes a fun looking shoot!

Reactions: LessMundane
While there were lots of good entires, we've decided to give the win to a new person this month. The sheer focus and determination to carve a pumpkin with a .20 caliber airgun is just awesome! Congratulations @wolfmangreg

Honorable mentions again to @SkeeterHawk and @LessMundane for their awesome contributions.
Thanks, Michael. This was a lot of fun, as always. I'm glad to make the list. There are a ton of incredible shooters on here!

I agree about the focus and determination required to use a 0.20cal. Kudos, @wolfmangreg !! It looked awesome too!!

Can you even imagine what it would take to carve a pumpkin with a pumper??? 🤔 OMG!!😵

Last edited:
Reactions: wolfmangreg