Halloween Themed Challenge - Oct 2023

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
IMG_9300.jpg

Challenge - Share footage of anything that combines airgunning and this spooky fun holiday.

Example - Target shooting at: candy, spiders, bats, or exploding pumpkins. Or decorate your shooting range (or yourself) in a Halloween theme!

*Use the “upvote” button on AGN to vote for your favorite entries. Use #agnmonthly on FB/IG.
The Upvote button on a computer/tab is located on the right side of each post
1696613457707.png

The Upvote button on a mobile device is located near the bottom of each post
1696613499045.png

Win - 1 tin/box of projectiles and bragging rights!

This challenge runs Oct 1st - Oct 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi to all the Nation
So I’m new to this forum and came across these challenges. I watched a lot of these before I decided to do one, so I picked the most recent to do. About my gun… it’s a Hatsan neutron star .25 cal with a discovery scope on top. It has a Donny suppressor on the front. Im shooting the H&N Baracuda extreme 28.24 gr. I decide to shoot some jelly beans that are about the size of a peanut m&m (see pic). Im shooting at my back stop that’s at 50yards. That’s about all I can stretch out. So I’m testing my set up, you can see my first shoot hit the 1x2 and all the candy went flying off. In the video I’m shooting the far right target first. So I decided to try it one more time before I changed the setup and SUCCES!!! I will share both videos. Thank you all for such a cool nation.

IMG_1715.jpeg

IMG_1714.jpeg

IMG_1713.jpeg

Can I shoot bigfoot with an airgun, would it be legal?
I'm in the mountains, and we all understand he is here, but you can't see him; hence, you would have to shoot with your lens caps on your scope because that is the only way to hit something you don't see. But if you kill a Bigfoot, and you don't see it, did you really kill him? Hmmm... 🤔

I'm in the mountains, and we all understand he is here, but you can't see him; hence, you would have to shoot with your lens caps on your scope because that is the only way to hit something you don't see. But if you kill a Bigfoot, and you don't see it, did you really kill him? Hmmm... 🤔
Perhaps he teleported away to Skinwalker ranch, or better yet, the Montana Vortex? 🤷‍♂️

So I’m new to this forum
Since I haven't heard anyone else do this, welcome to the Forum! We're glad to have you...especially when you are sharing cool airgun footage!

all the candy went flying off
I've got a bag of jelly beans that I plan to shoot at some point too. Just a thought, I was planning on putting the big-headed pins used for sewing to "stick" them to the board. You'll probably have to push them in with plyers, but I figured that should keep them in place while you blow them all up...MUCH better than hot glue for such a target.

Happy shooting!!

Jonathan

Since I haven't heard anyone else do this, welcome to the Forum! We're glad to have you...especially when you are sharing cool airgun footage!

I've got a bag of jelly beans that I plan to shoot at some point too. Just a thought, I was planning on putting the big-headed pins used for sewing to "stick" them to the board. You'll probably have to push them in with plyers, but I figured that should keep them in place while you blow them all up...MUCH better than hot glue for such a target.

Happy shooting!!

Jonathan
Thanks Jonathan for the tip. I’m definitely going to try that. My next challenge is to try the fly target. I’ve really enjoyed looking and reading all the posts. Sorry I didn’t see your response till now. I’m still learning to navigate this place.

Thanks Jonathan for the tip. I’m definitely going to try that. My next challenge is to try the fly target. I’ve really enjoyed looking and reading all the posts. Sorry I didn’t see your response till now. I’m still learning to navigate this place.
There are a lot of fun shooting challenges on here. The shooting challenges is the place that I'd say that I "haunt" the most (Timely for Halloween). @ThomasT has posted some awesome paper targets in addition to the sticky thread @Michael put up here. One challenge that I posted almost a year ago was the Necco (wafer) challenge that I thought would be pretty fun, but hasn't gotten much traction for some reason... 🤔

Reactions: ThomasT