Half a dozen of one, or six of another?

Now that I've officially relapsed back into my airgun addiction, the craving for a new toy has me grasping for life as it's talons are fatally imbedded in my vitals. I've narrowed down, for now anyhow, my choices to either purchase the Daystate Huntsman, BSA R10, or the Weihrauch HW 100. I'm convinced that I should like a 25cal because I already have 2- 22cals. I don't want 177cal because I like shooting heavier projectiles for better down range power retention. If any of you would like to give your input, here's what I'd like to know-

A. Of the three guns I listed, which(in your opinion) has the best looking stocks? I like a rich, deep oak. I'll even pay extra for a premium piece of wood. This is going to be huge selling point for me.

B. Which of the three guns would give the most shots per fill?

C. I suspect all three will have outstanding accuracy, but if you think one might prove noticeably more accurate than any of the others, let's hear it. And I'm really not looking to shoot much further than 75 yards. For distances further than that, I switch to powder burners.

D. How good/bad is the warranty and service for these brands/

E. Finally, I plan to scope it with a Leupold VX3. But, do these scopes lend themselves to the close shooting one often encounters in airgun shooting?

I would advise you to google the experiences of these platforms in combination with the .25.

in my opinion all three were designed for 12 fpe originally, and are not really well suited for the .25 unless you are satisfied with low powered .25 and likely low shotcount…. Just my 2 cnts

dont get me wrong, the regal/ revere is the bestfeeling gun I have ever held - so lightweight, feels like a regular 22lr - looks good too. 

I own the Revere and the HW100K (carbine). Both are excellent rifles. For reasons already mentioned, shot count is not impressive in either, but better in the Daystate as it can be filled to 250 bar. The HW is heavier, easier to tune, better trigger (although the Daystate is very good). If I had field use in mind, I would get the Daystate, as it is lighter and (for me) feels a bit better in handling. If I had the .25 in mind, I might not get either one. An FAC power level is stretching both platforms a little, and the .25 would be that much less air efficient. These are all just personal preferences, no complaints with either rifle.