• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Hahaha blocked by a member

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I though his thread had been deleted or something, but then I keep getting notifications of "likes" on my posts so it downed to me the fella actually blocked me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

An other weak individual that cannot stand being debunked so He blocks people,.....so now he can still post without being checked and spread whatever nonsense he likes, ho well some people need to hide I guess;)

If he blocked you he wouldn’t be seeing your posts anymore right? So he couldn’t “like” your posts and you wouldn’t be getting notifications.
Maybe you have blocked him?
No likes from people on my posts on his thread, that when I click on the notification tells me nothing found,....but the "likes" keep coming :ROFLMAO:

sorry to hear , why make a deal about it, were your feelings hurt? I am a sensitive person, myself,I would properly buy another air gun.I have been reading your posts for many years, like In The Old Yellow, you the little pig hunter and I find your input and knowledge good,(y):ROFLMAO:
Just conversation, something that amuses a practice I just don't understand.

Reactions: boscoebrea
Getting blocked means your challenging people's beliefs. We all need to be challenged.
I agree! The fragility of some people's ego & sense of self is too weak to withstand a direct confrontation of their own views. Instead of entertaining the possibility that they might not be circumspect in their own views & maybe there's room for change, they use the block button! WEAK. Makes me laugh too.
I'd hate to be that kind of person who isn't open to intellectual growth, or thinking EVERYTHING I think or say is always right.

Weak? You mean like running to a forum to CRY like a baby about being blocked?

It had NOTHING to do with your comment about filling a bottle which was immediately responded to and you posted after. You just said that because it garners you sympathy. it was your sarcastic post about "wow such innovation from Crosman" which you have beat to death on both forums.

You often post inflammatory things because you get amusement from that, which you just admitted multiple times in this inflammatory thread. Kinda funny how they said nothing to you or anyone else but you ran bawling to make a thread about this.

Blocking beats tattling like a 5 year old by hitting the report button which many of you will do to this post.

A guy blocked me because I told another member who was rebarreling...
"If the muzzle is protected from dings inside a shroud or moderator there is no need or benefit from cutting a crown or chamfer. Just square it off clean and be sure there are no burrs (also known as a 90 degree crown). Angled or recessed crowns don't do anything for accuracy, they're only there to protect the end of the rifling from bumping into anything that would damage the edge."
He said I was trolling and that particular crowns improve accuracy. I guess I should've said no need or benefit from cutting a particular crown or chamfer.

I think the blocking thing is strange when you could have further discussing to better understand each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.