• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Hahaha blocked by a member

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! The fragility of some people's ego & sense of self is too weak to withstand a direct confrontation.....

Nah... Most violent confrontations come from narcissistic or abusive people, not because of weakness.

I'll block a jerk in a heartbeat if they are abusive.

"Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"

I'd hate to be that kind of person who isn't open to intellectual growth, or thinking EVERYTHING I think or say is always right.
I know I've read things wrong and sounded like an idiot when I responded to what I thought the person was saying. We live and learn. We also teach others how to treat us. I've never blocked anyone because other people's words only have as much weight as we assign them.

Reactions: Gerry52
Nah... Most violent confrontations come from narcissistic or abusive people, not because of weakness.

I'll block a jerk in a heartbeat if they are abusive.

"Ain't nobody got time fo dat!"
Never mentioned "violent" confrontation. Was only referring to verbal discourse between (hopefully) mature & intelligent individuals. IMHO narcissistic & abusive people fall into neither category. I've never blocked anyone here. If I find they exhibit the same specious reasoning or attitude time after time I simply ignore them.

Reactions: Scotay42
Weak? You mean like running to a forum to CRY like a baby about being blocked?

It had NOTHING to do with your comment about filling a bottle which was immediately responded to and you posted after. You just said that because it garners you sympathy. it was your sarcastic post about "wow such innovation from Crosman" which you have beat to death on both forums.

You often post inflammatory things because you get amusement from that, which you just admitted multiple times in this inflammatory thread. Kinda funny how they said nothing to you or anyone else but you ran bawling to make a thread about this.

Blocking beats tattling like a 5 year old by hitting the report button which many of you will do to this post.
Hahaha so you blocked me because I criticize your favorite brand ? .....Jeez if everybody did that that would be zero discourse.

Weak? You mean like running to a forum to CRY like a baby about being blocked?

It had NOTHING to do with your comment about filling a bottle which was immediately responded to and you posted after. You just said that because it garners you sympathy. it was your sarcastic post about "wow such innovation from Crosman" which you have beat to death on both forums.

You often post inflammatory things because you get amusement from that, which you just admitted multiple times in this inflammatory thread. Kinda funny how they said nothing to you or anyone else but you ran bawling to make a thread about this.

Blocking beats tattling like a 5 year old by hitting the report button which many of you will do to this post.
Wow, call someone a child, after you made a mocking profile of that person? Yep you showed him how big of an adult you are. Good job, you're a big boy now! I know everybody needs that daily affirmation. Keep those big boy pants pulled up.

Reactions: sltech and Gerry52
Status
Not open for further replies.