HAH! I did it. Finally! The tale? Read on.

Hi AGN. I've been absent lately. I live a very mundane life so nothing new to write in about. BUT now,oh boy,lol. I bought a HW97K,22cal,,last year. Yea,,should have gotten the .177 but anyhow. She was gonna be a 25 yard bench queen. Well I did all the standard stuff when I got it. Cleaned it real good and shot it alot with fodder pellets to break it in. I got it a nice scope. A Discovery VT-2 / 10X44 SF. Sent it back before even mounting it because it would not focus. The guy complained but sent another 1. This focused until I had mounted it and when I tried to focus it,it would not move. I put the big wheel on it and that broke it. Never got off 1 shot. Needless to say that is the last Discovery product I will ever buy. Ate that loss and bought a Hawke AMX 10 X 44 IL SF scope. So I settled down to business. She shows a strong preference for H&N FTT 14 grain,head size 4.55. I was not getting the results I expected. I kinda figured the problem was at the trigger because it had this creeping 2nd stage that I just could'nt figure out. I did'nt know what to do about it. So I mentioned it here on AGN. Some1 said to adjust this 1 screw. It turned into a small ordeal,which is why I don't like doing these things anymore. BUT it helped,,it helped alot. The results took awhile. I changed my bench set-up and tweaked my hold & this and that. I was so close so many times. I now present to you the famously over used term. THE 1 HOLE 5 SHOT GROUP at 25 yards. YES!! May I remind the reader. This is a stock 22cal HW 97K.o_O

7-10-23 a.jpg

7-10-23 b.jpg

7-10-23 c highlighted.png

7-10-23 c highlighted.png