Hades pellets

Lubed vs unlubed is just something you have to try. A gun’s preference for either may even change between batches of pellets.

Having said that, I generally find little difference with JSB pellets. Perhaps it’s because they use a fairly soft alloy, close to a pure lead so it has a good self lubricity. Harder alloys seem to benefit more from a lube. 

most of my pellets spend a little time in a tin with lightly lubed foam,,, FP-10---- I only refill the lubing tin to 1/2 full,,, oil both upper and lower foams

sometimes just straight from the tin, BUT, if I was in a competition shoot, never mind , we are talking Hades, designed for killing critters not paper where shooting 1/10th of 1/10% better than my buddy in the next lanes is the goal 😛

If your worried about lubed or nonlubed your either a pro shooter where every little difference counts or your a realistic hunter/plinker that 1/32 of an in doesn't matter at all. If you care about that stuff your not insane but know where your knowledge goes. Are you splitting hairs or really upgrading your skills. If you are trying to be a good marksmen keep it basic. Im not going to make this a lesson but seriously just look it up. Lube only applies to the top 1 percent in target shooting. Prove me wrong.