Hades pellets first take!

Pesting is different from hunting. I would check with local laws just to make sure. But usually you have to get some kinda of permission for the game wardens if it’s for pesting. I know in TN if farms have a problem with deer eating crops. They can get permission to shoot the deer out of season with no limits. But they can not skin/clean the deer for food. They must leave it laying. Which I think is crazy but it’s the law. 

Nice limit you got! Here in Mi. The limit is 5 a day and 10 in possision. Can’t pest squirrels as they are small game. There is a coon and crow season here too. But you can pest them if they are doing or about to do damage. As for the Hades, I have switched over from JSBs Kings and Kings Heavy in my .25 Marauder and Flashpup. Also changed over from the Jumbo Heavy and Jumbo Monsters to the Hades in my .22 Flashpup, Disco and Maximus. Still shooting the Polymags out of my .22 Prod and PP600 as they do open up a little more at slower fps.

Jdanvers the noise coming out I haven't checked to be truthful between the two. That being said I will say I had complet pass through with all shoots except 2 and I was not pleased with the pellet deformation they looked as if you could shoot them again. That being said there so many variables being involved I dont want to bash them! I got a big hunt Thursday and more feedback and results can be expected.

I've not had great expansion with Hades. H&N Terminator's are best pure lead I tried. H&N Barracuda Hunter Extremes are better too. Nothing touches the performance of Polymags though.