• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Had An Opportunity I Just Couldn't Pass Up

20200921_224822.1600778406.jpg

I haven't been in the pcp world for long started with the entry level stuff a gauntlet, flashpup and liberty. I worked my way up slighty to the mid tier and got a kral puncher silent, followed by the kral knight. Out of all those the only one left is the puncher silent because I had it tuned by troy hammer, the next on the selling block is the knight only to help purchase the one in this post. I had been on the fence about getting a impact main reason is the price tag but I pulled the trigger pun intended wanted to go used to save a few bucks so I put an add up on the forum and got 2 hits 1 wasn't the caliber I wanted and the other looked great had a receipt and everything through further research it was a scammer on the watch list on the forum and than a buddy pointed out the caliber was photo shopped in the receipt so that put me off and worried about buying a used gun its a lot of money to be playing around with. A few days later a buddy I met on the forum reached out and asked if I wanted a deal of a lifetime which was the gun I purchased. This impact was owned tuned and accessorized by the FX master himself Ernest Rowe I couldn't pass on this so got the funds together and bought it. Ernest is one of a kind and has so much to offer to the pcp community. Here are just some of the specs

-Impact X MkII .25 600mm barrel with Power Plenum

-.357 Power Tuned this gun is .357 with a .25 kit so it has the power needed if I ever wanted to go to a .30 or .357.

-M14 External Plenum Ernest's design where he actually modified the block to let more air through unlike others that use the same threads as the gauges

-Rubber Wrap

-FX Stackable Moderator 

-Rubber ball valve adjuster mod with lighter spring

-Carbon fiber tensioned shroud spacer 

-Carbon fiber barrel liner sleeve

-Newly designed dual transfer port high and low power port

-Stainless steel screw kit

-Wika Gauge

-K&L Saftey

I still need to do my testing but it was setup to shoot the jsb heavies 34gr at 920fps and the jsb 25gr at 1000+fps 

This is with the power wheel on the side set to the minimum setting and the regulator set at 150 bar. I am very excited to set it up and get to shooting

[Ernest Rowe YouTube ](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYYaAkwKb0-KkaQtaY9tVnQ)

Sick rig, any thoughts on the scope you're might pair with this? keep us posted!

I have a athlon argos btr 6-24 that just came off a gun I'm selling to help fund this, but the atn has caught my eye not sure if its worth it or not.

I actually have the ATN scope, 3-14 though. What I can say is, if you are a digital guy who likes technology and hunting/shooting, and isn't easily panicked with software bugs or how to fix them if the come up (usually google will help), then the ATN scope might be good for you.

Since it's a digital scope, it's very hard to compare a traditional scope to it (glass quality). It's heavy and long too (and this is only the 3-14), something you need to consider if you are a mobile hunter.

It's great because it can remember gun profiles so it'll be much easier to rezero; and it has 1 shot zero which mostly works. 

Night vision is suitable for me; I don't have alot of experience with other night vision scopes so... 

I use it now mostly as a stationary scope that I swap between a few guns, one including my impact .30, but I found that I really want nicer glass for the type of shooting I want to do with the impact. 

I believe before all the rubber wrap went on, this gun was used a lot in the how to videos Ernest created for the impact community. Your gun is famous, Brawler.

im actually on the hunt for the Raider emblem/decal, to go with the silver and black theme on my impact.

i wish some of these sellers of impact parts still catered to the silver colours of the impact. Like the ST ARCA rail I put on would’ve looked way sweeter if it matched up with the silver on the gun.