• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Had a chance to sneak awy today!

ASP

Jul 9, 2015
Decided to take the FX Impact .25 cal and Hummingbird .22 cal out today.

Up first is the FX Impact. Sporting a Leupold scope. I was shooting the 25.4 grain pellets @ 890fps. This big grey was taken straight up a tree. It was nearly 35-40 yards up and I was directly under it. I had to use a single mil dot hold under. I could only see under his forearm and chest area, so I took the Heart/Lung shot.

20160403_111705_zpsp5z6clqc.jpg

18fpe Hummingbird was sporting a Bushnell elite scope and full Ernest Tune. This thing is so quite sometimes it sounds like it hasn't even fired anything. 15.9 JSB grain pellet. 50 yards head shot. The squirrel had seen me drive up and ran to the nearest tree. I followed it to the tree and posted my truck 50 yards away. I patiently waited for 7 or 8 mintues for this guy to finally stick only his head out between the fork in the tree....He ate the pellet nicely and quietly. The 18fpe pellet went through the brain and out the back near the shoulder blades.

20160403_131410_zpsihj97tdw.jpg

Reactions: Aftica