• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Habor Freight Rifle case on sale for $99.00 Black Friday special.

Hi all and Happy Thanksgiving. I saw that Harbor Freight has their rifle case on sale again for $99.00. I believe that for the price, they are bargain. I think you may need one of their coupons for that price. Unless you are an Inside Track member, it appears you have to wait until Friday to get the $70.00 off $169.00 price. Just a heads up regarding the price.

Have a great start to your Holiday season. Happy and straight shooting to everyone!

Last edited:
Hi all and Happy Thanksgiving. I saw that Harbor Freight has their rifle case on sale again for $99.00. I believe that for the price, they are bargain. I think you may need one of their coupons for that price. Unless you are an Inside Track member, it appears you have to wait until Friday to get the $70.00 off $169.00 price. Just a heads up regarding the price.

Have a great start to your Holiday season. Happy and straight shooting to everyone!
Great case. Quite heavy though.

• Love
Reactions: Perle