H&N slugs anyone hear anything new about them

1557806220_21418540255cda3c8cd536f8.34966333_C92E4195-5EAD-4B0F-81D9-88E71261C52E.jpeg

I hope h@n or jsb can work out that ratsnipers wicked hollow point format of slug would be a massive seller here in the UK, in .177. The combination of not being overly heavy, massive expansion and better bc is just perfect for the sub 12 close range hunter.

Unless they are made from play dough, I can’t see any slug having massive expansion at sub 12 levels.

Bb

I’ve stopped stocking on slugs to see what H&N or JSB has to offer. The slugs available now are great but after shipping it’s costing me 18 cent - 24 cent per trigger pull on my setup. That’s around $4.00 per magazine and it add up quick if you like to shoot.

I definitely won’t be buying a slug liner until I see what results people are getting with the H&N the cost of quality slugs here in the uk at the moment makes for very empty pockets.

Bb

I was at the Northern Shooting show at Harrogate on Sunday , I ask quite a few manufacturers if they thought slugs would come to the UK , they all said that with so few fac rated rifles here they couldn't see it , so if they come it would be great but really we will have to put up with what the market dictates .

Or we buy them from Europe and probably cheaper , same as when jsb comes out with slugs