H&N Slug HP – now available in the USA!

I'm excited to see the cool ideas H&N still has up their sleeves! 

The variety and the quality of your stuff is great for us airgunners! 😊 

Thanks for helping us play the slug game – at such a good price! – and despite the fact that in your country the authorities have reduced the legal power of airguns SO LOW* I have doubts whether a legally-powered rifle could even drive the slug through the barrel....! 😣

Dankeschön. Macht weiter so, ihr seid klasse!

Matthias

*6FPE

We are waiting impatiently for the tools for mass production for quite a while. Unfortunately Corona destroyed all our nice plans for an early start.

The Slugs will come in different diameters and weights (like the .22s).

The FX Impact with Slugliner is one of our most important test weapons. If the Slugs don't work in this weapon, they are junk. 😉

Best regards

Jörg

Like everyone else looking forward to the .25 product. I have the FX Superior liner on the way safe to assume this was one of your test beds?

And feel free to spill the beans the unannounced heavy liner twist rate. 

I’m really looking forward to picking up some of these slugs for my .22 just missed the deal at Field Supply. 

keep up the great work! 

We are waiting impatiently for the tools for mass production for quite a while. Unfortunately Corona destroyed all our nice plans for an early start.

The FX Impact with Slugliner is one of our most important test weapons. If the Slugs don't work in this weapon, they are junk.
1f609.svg

Best regards

Jörg

wouldn’t your grizzly ammo considered slugs? How was testing with the slug liner? What’s the best speed you have tested so far. 

Like everyone else looking forward to the .25 product. I have the FX Superior liner on the way safe to assume this was one of your test beds?

And feel free to spill the beans the unannounced heavy liner twist rate. 

I’m really looking forward to picking up some of these slugs for my .22 just missed the deal at Field Supply. 

keep up the great work!

We are currently using the FX Slugliner. The FX Superior liner is still on its way to us...

The FX Impact with Slugliner is one of our most important test weapons. If the Slugs don't work in this weapon, they are junk.
1f609.svg

Best regards

Jörg

wouldn’t your grizzly ammo considered slugs? How was testing with the slug liner? What’s the best speed you have tested so far.

Yes, the Grizzly is a slug. The difference to the Slug HP in .25 is that the latter will be available in different diameter and weight options, comparable to the Slug HP in .22. This is the only way to ensure that a larger number of weapons can shoot the Slug precisely. The speed depends on the weight of the slug and weapon model (possibly also the barrel type and weapon tuning), so it is difficult to make general recommendations.