H&N pellets- who likes them?

I've been running several tins worth now of H&N Barracuda and Barracuda Hunters in .22 and now also in .177 and they are very consistent for me. I do all offhand pesting for the most part and they really perform well on chipmunks and squirrels, far better than CPHPs for me so far. I run them in an Avenger in .22 a L2 in .22 and a Brocock Sniper in .177.

I can't compare to JSBs because there has been zero stock for JSB diabolos since I started this hobby.

I
So far I’ve found the 21g barracudas in.22 to out shoot anything else from 550 to 850 out of my 2 guns.
I'm the same. In my older Air Wolf CDT the 21 grain Baracuda shoot pellet on pellet from 830 to 910 fps. They also seem to maintain good velocity down range and hit with some "thump".
And the 18.13 deliver groups tighter than the same weight in JSB while being less expensive. They are my go to pellets at this time.

In 25 I can only say that the tin of Baracuda "green" 19.91 pellets were a waste of air in my Wildcat MkII

Just got a wide variety of H&Ns in .177, .22 and .25 to run through two new to me air guns and one Diana 34 thats getting a full ARH tune kit so who knows what it will end up liking. My bet is H&N 15.9s and good ole Crossman wally world domes. Over the last year plus you take whats up for offer. I stay away from odd looking pellets like ones with massive hollow points as by my experience they are short range only. H&N pellets always look clean and well made. My Mrod loves JSB Kings in its previous 42 ft. lb. tune. Benji domes, Barracudas and Field Target Trophy coming in close but distinctly second place. Going to tune it down to mid 30s ft. lb. and hope the FTTs will group well for a stealth backyard hunter. Going to run the new Hatsan at whatever sweet spot develops in the upper 40s to low 50s ft. lbs. Hoping the heavy Barracudas group well, betting the Kings will. Unfortunately, the Heavy Kings were nowhere to be found when I made my annual PY Air order. Waiting on my fire dept. friend to charge up my recently hydroed CF tank to get started with evaluations. Pellet guns are as bad or worse than my rimfires. You can make educated guesses but only range time will tell what it likes to eat. What I like about H&N, they are clean, well made, come in a great variety of weights and types and unless beat half to death in shipping always in great shape.