H&N passes quality audit by Decathlon

The quality audit conducted this week was a systematic review of our company's processes, procedures and products to ensure that they meet Decathlon's strict quality requirements. It was conducted by an independent auditor to verify compliance with our customer's high standards.

The positive result confirms once again that quality is not just a buzz word at H&N, but our top priority. Our CEO Christian Hirschel: "We are proud that we passed the regular quality audit by our important customer Decathlon without any complaints. It enables us to continue to offer our premium products to airgunners in the vast global network of Decathlon branches."

www.hn-sport.de__4_.png
We, H&N Sport, are a German company that produces premium airgun pellets and slugs, and bullets for centerfire weapons and muzzleloaders. Our company, which was founded 1825, is one of the world's leading manufacturers in this industry.

Already Carl Georg August Natermann, the “father” of H&N Sport, had a major goal: to manufacture products with outstanding quality. We continue his legacy in controlling every step of manufacturing our products – from toolmaking to wire production to surface finishing – at our factory.

Decathlon S.A. is an internationally active French manufacturer and retailer of sports equipment and clothing. The range of more than 35,000 different sporting goods offers equipment and clothing for over 75 sports, including hunting and sport shooting. The company operates 1,747 stores in 60 countries around the globe.

Well done, I'm a regular Decathlon user.
Probably not a well known retail chain in the US but a good global outlet.
Once a supplier is on Decathlon list, me as a customer can request and order. Excellent.
After that first few orders my local branch keeps stock.
Sensible marketing strategy.
Credit H&N.
I might even get to try the magic 8 pellets.😁

Reactions: HN Sport
Well done, I'm a regular Decathlon user.
Probably not a well known retail chain in the US but a good global outlet.
Once a supplier is on Decathlon list, me as a customer can request and order. Excellent.
After that first few orders my local branch keeps stock.
Sensible marketing strategy.
Credit H&N.
I might even get to try the magic 8 pellets.😁
I've been in two different Decathlons in my country and none of them had airgun ammo, none whatsoever, not even some cheap basic 4,5mm wadcutters from either RWS or Eley. I think I know why that was the case though, because they're probably not allowed to sell any kind of ammo at all, or anything hunting/airgunning related for that matter, likely due to our strict gun legislation and due to the government trying their best to disarm us... Note, that I've been in these outlets before the corona hit, but since then we had a right-wing government for a couple of years and things changed for the better for us sport shooters. I wonder, if they started selling airgun ammo since then... 🤔
Because there were no pellets to be found in our Decathlons during the reign of the commies 🤣

I've been in two different Decathlons in my country and none of them had airgun ammo, none whatsoever, not even some cheap basic 4,5mm wadcutters from either RWS or Eley. I think I know why that was the case though, because they're probably not allowed to sell any kind of ammo at all, or anything hunting/airgunning related for that matter, likely due to our strict gun legislation and due to the government trying their best to disarm us... Note, that I've been in these outlets before the corona hit, but since then we had a right-wing government for a couple of years and things changed for the better for us sport shooters. I wonder, if they started selling airgun ammo since then... 🤔
Because there were no pellets to be found in our Decathlons during the reign of the commies 🤣
Fair comment.
The way I've perceived this audit is that Decathlon will become a pellet, slug stockists. Things, hopefully are changing. 🙂

Meh, I wont believe any of this until you invite me to the factory for a personal tour and perhaps some free samples? *hint* *hint*

Preparing my first order of H&N ammo for my store, as soon as I get a airgun order completed the money from the sales will go to stock my first H&N ammo :D
Ahh, the trials and tribulations of starting a airgun store :eek: