• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

H & N hornet 24 grain or 22 grain?

i recently tried H&N hornets 24 grain in my walther reign uxt 25 cal. I got very good accuracy from JSB Match Diabolo Exact King .25 Cal, 25.39 Grains - avg FPE 40 with a high of 42 fpe. the hornets gave me an average of 42 fpe and a high of 44 fpe with the same accuracy as the JSB pellets 

all other ammo i have used through the walther reign just hasnt worked as well as the JSB Match Diabolo Exact King .25 Cal, 25.39 Grains, the 33.95 jsb jumbos do not work.. shots are all over the place at 25 yards. 

when i tried the hornets - i thought this must be the ammo i should hunt with. good accuracy and more power than any other pellet ive tried. 

so i rushed out and ordered four 150 counts cans of the h&n hornets.. the problem is one can was 24 grain. the other 3 were 22 grain. 

i am getting ahead of myself ... because i should just try the 22 grain and return the other 2 if i don't like it. 

my question is - does anyone have experience with the 24 grain and 22 grain? is the 22 grain some sort of update.. second generation of the pellet? are there some advantages of the 22 grain over the 24 grain. 

appreciate any insight or help/

Screenshot_20201209-110815_Chrome.1607533721.jpg

Heres another one for ya. Says 23.16gr then look at the tin in the picture