H&N AMMO - Deal Coming Up This Weekend

Use code HN20 at checkout.
Sale 04/26/24 4pm CST thru 04/29/24 11:59pm CST

H&N 20 OFF.jpg

I just wasted 20 minutes of my time on the STUPID website. Never experienced anything worse. The only pellets I really wanted sold before I could get checked out - after I had them in my cart. You are forced to create an account and if you do you have to log in again. And then the website won't accept the login. Really, Really stupid. So beware. I think the sale is a legit deal - if you can get the website to work - a big if.

Sorry but I’ve never had any H&N pellet or slug to shoot accurately in any of my guns. I still keep trying though.
H&N out perform NSA, FX, and javelins in my slug guns. Im shooting FX liners, I dont know what you are shooting but the .218 have been great in my two FX slug rifles. Gonna be trying the .25 and .30 in about a week. I couldnt get the .25 or .30 to group good with the other ones I just mentioned so we will see if H&N beats the others again.

Sorry but I’ve never had any H&N pellet or slug to shoot accurately in any of my guns. I still keep trying though.
Has been my experience most of the time jsb , fx , jts and I suspect aea outperform by quite a bit. The only real luck I’ve had with H&N were .177 10.4(gr) and .22 18.1 (gr) neither of which caliber I shoot much anymore .

A word to the wise: If you go for this deal maybe order your weights and diameters in multiples of 5 tins so they come in a plastic sleeve. The bundles of 5 seemed to be in better shape than the doubles and singles that looked like they'd been in a hockey game. They were all wrapped in bubble wrap but don't expect Pyramyd Air packaging security.
IMG_6189.jpeg

My P35-177's favorite pellet is H&N Baracuda FTs. Best 30 yard challenge target is a 197 15X. It shoots H&N Baracuda Match pretty well too, best target was a 194. I'm not sure what the best target was with JSB 10.3s but it was lower. I'm not sure it was even a 190.

My P35-22s favorite pellet is a H&N Baracuda Match. Either head size works well. I did initial testing at 25 yards and twice put 3 of these pellets into exactly the same hole. It's best score on the 30 yard challenge is a 200 - last year. Best target this year is a 197 but I have not shot it much.

My P35-25s favorite pellet is a JSB 33.95 grain MKII. It's best target so far is a 194.

My new Air Maks Caiman's best pellets are H&N Baracuda 18s (it's a 22). I shot a target with H&N 18s and JSB 18s back to back and the JSB was a 187 with 5X and the H&N was a 194 with 9Xs. The best target so far with this gun is a 197 with 16Xs (with the H&Ns).

I've shot my Avenger far less but it seems to prefer FX (made by JSB) 25 grain.

My Prod's favorite pellet is the H&N FTT copper plated. I shot a low 190s on the 30 yard challenge with them.

I tested a range of JSB and H&N pellets in another members Stoeger Bullshark in 22 caliber. It's favorite was the H&N Baracuda Match. I did not shoot a full target with them but the last 5 shots after I got it sighted in were 10s at 30 yards using it's 12X scope.

If my gun shoots the best with JSBs that's what I buy for it. But I really think that those who do not try H&Ns are shooting less accurately than they can in many cases. Both are quality pellets, it is just a matter of which your guns prefer. But if you guys want to pay more for JSBs keeping the price for the H&Ns lower for me that's OK too.

H&N out perform NSA, FX, and javelins in my slug guns. Im shooting FX liners, I dont know what you are shooting but the .218 have been great in my two FX slug rifles. Gonna be trying the .25 and .30 in about a week. I couldnt get the .25 or .30 to group good with the other ones I just mentioned so we will see if H&N beats the others again.
I tried their 27gr.hp2s .217 in my M3 with great results

I tried their 27gr.hp2s .217 in my M3 with great results
I have read the .217 and .218 work in the FX liners but the .218 is slightly better. I cant confirm since I only tried the .218 but they have been very good. Sounds like you cant go wrong with either in an FX liner.

Reactions: Ta-Ta Toothie