H&N AMMO - Deal Coming Up This Weekend

Use code HN20 at checkout.
Sale 04/26/24 4pm CST thru 04/29/24 11:59pm CST

H&N 20 OFF.jpg

I just wasted 20 minutes of my time on the STUPID website. Never experienced anything worse. The only pellets I really wanted sold before I could get checked out - after I had them in my cart. You are forced to create an account and if you do you have to log in again. And then the website won't accept the login. Really, Really stupid. So beware. I think the sale is a legit deal - if you can get the website to work - a big if.

Sorry but I’ve never had any H&N pellet or slug to shoot accurately in any of my guns. I still keep trying though.
H&N out perform NSA, FX, and javelins in my slug guns. Im shooting FX liners, I dont know what you are shooting but the .218 have been great in my two FX slug rifles. Gonna be trying the .25 and .30 in about a week. I couldnt get the .25 or .30 to group good with the other ones I just mentioned so we will see if H&N beats the others again.

Reactions: Ta-Ta Toothie
Sorry but I’ve never had any H&N pellet or slug to shoot accurately in any of my guns. I still keep trying though.
Has been my experience most of the time jsb , fx , jts and I suspect aea outperform by quite a bit. The only real luck I’ve had with H&N were .177 10.4(gr) and .22 18.1 (gr) neither of which caliber I shoot much anymore .