• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

H&N .22 FTT 14.66gr

Got to try these mean puppies out the other day!🤗😍
Slung them out of my Snowpeak PP800R towards some new spinners @ 50yards.
I'm trying to narrow down which ammo my snowpeak likes the best yet; these seem to be quite the accurate combo.
Not sure about fpe at target but I could hear those spinners SING when I got them to going; small one maybe 5 revolutions(most) and the noise of them spinning so fast!🤯😍
Definitely try these if you sling .22s🎩🤙

20230418_114611.jpg

20230328_203252.jpg

Got to try these mean puppies out the other day!🤗😍
Slung them out of my Snowpeak PP800R towards some new spinners @ 50yards.
I'm trying to narrow down which ammo my snowpeak likes the best yet; these seem to be quite the accurate combo.
Not sure about fpe at target but I could hear those spinners SING when I got them to going; small one maybe 5 revolutions(most) and the noise of them spinning so fast!🤯😍
Definitely try these if you sling .22s🎩🤙

View attachment 350103

View attachment 350104
H&N is one of my favorite pellet brands. Toasty, I have a question. I'm new to PCPs and am wondering why you have the barrel and moderator of your rifle wrapped in some material?

H&N is one of my favorite pellet brands. Toasty, I have a question. I'm new to PCPs and am wondering why you have the barrel and moderator of your rifle wrapped in some material?
Initially I did it for looks
Then it served as a grip for removal(sweaty/eczema hands)
Then I found out it helps deaden the sound a tiiinnyy bit more.
I've since unwrapped it and found it to "ping" a bit more on muzzle report.
I want to find a rubber sleeve for them bc the wrap wears out after a while. Maybe I'll find some shrink wrap with a cool design and use that 🤔🤪🤙

Reactions: orangeokie