• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

GX3S vs Vevor

I have the Xisico branded GX CS3 HPA compressor. It has served me well for about 1 year filling 1 ->2 guns every other day. One of the things I have learned is that maintenance is key to keeping these little Chinese compressors running. TargetForge (https://targetforge.net/) is now a source for parts and reliable information for most of the GX brand of compressors.

Recently I rebuilt a small ToAuto HPA compressor after spending much time and effort to locate parts, seals and check valves. The actual process of rebuilding this compressor was not difficult and there are a number of YouTube sites that can give general direction on the rebuild process. Spending a total of $25 on rebuild kits and some mechanical time got this little gem pumping air into my rifles once again. What surprised during the rebuild process was finding that many parts (seals, O-rings, and check valves) are interchangeable.

• Love
Reactions: Moderator3
I recently picked up a Xisico CS3 compressor and really like it. I followed all the break in procedures and have put a large water/oil filter in line on the high pressure side, and so far it's been great at filling and topping off my Huben K1. The Huben has a titanium reservoir capable of 5000psi fills. I've been keeping my auto shut off setting at 4500, the max rating of the compressor, for now. Being neurotic, after connecting to my gun, I warm the compressor up for 30 seconds then close the bleed valve, let it fill, and then leave it on to cool for 10 minutes or so. I'll keep an eye on the oil level and color and, based on advice here, maintain regularly. We shall see!

p.s. Yes, it will fill my gun to 5000psi - I tried it once with zero issues or sound of laboring. Still cautious though.

I recently picked up a Xisico CS3 compressor and really like it. I followed all the break in procedures and have put a large water/oil filter in line on the high pressure side, and so far it's been great at filling and topping off my Huben K1. The Huben has a titanium reservoir capable of 5000psi fills. I've been keeping my auto shut off setting at 4500, the max rating of the compressor, for now. Being neurotic, after connecting to my gun, I warm the compressor up for 30 seconds then close the bleed valve, let it fill, and then leave it on to cool for 10 minutes or so. I'll keep an eye on the oil level and color and, based on advice here, maintain regularly. We shall see!

p.s. Yes, it will fill my gun to 5000psi - I tried it once with zero issues or sound of laboring. Still cautious though.
How's that compressor holding out these days? Can it still fill your Huben without much trouble, and how long does it take from whatever psi point you begin.

How's that compressor holding out these days? Can it still fill your Huben without much trouble, and how long does it take from whatever psi point you begin.
IRBent - The compressor is still running great. I'm using it at least once per day and sometimes multiple - two hubens filled to 4500, and two Hatsan Jets filled to 3400 or so (250 bar), as well as my son's Hatsan and Kral. No issues at all. I follow the fill one then let it cool regimen.
Hubens are filled when pressure gets to 200 bar or so. The Hatsans, typically much lower.