• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories GX Pump Portable Compressor, Carbon Fiber Tripod etc, DonnyFL Sumo .25

Classified Status
WTS

Hello all, hope you're doing well. If you have any questions please contact me via PM, if you want to call me I will provide my cell # in PM. Thanks! Also before purchasing please check the known scammers list and my feedback/reputation. PayPal F&F preferred. Never had a bad experience on AGN and don't plan to now!

Thanks, - Colt/Niri

GX PUMP PCP Air Compressor CS1-I $180 shipped

Purchased June 2023, used maybe twice connected to car battery in field when external tank ran out of air. $180 shipped to continental US. Comes with everything listed below. Will pack in original box so it doesn't get beat up during shipping.

1702663148195.png

INNOREL 10-Layer Carbon Fiber Compact Tripod KT364C Professional 36mm Tube Heavy Duty Camera Stand for Digital DSLR Video Camcorder with 52mm Low Profile Panoramic Ballhead Center Column Load 30kg $230 shipped

Purchased back in May/June as well, used three or four times. In like new condition, will come with everything the amazon listing has. $200 shipped

1702663302432.png

DonnyFL Sumo .25 Caliber Can $80 shipped

Used very little on a few airguns, custom woodland camo painted. Can be stripped with Kleenstrip or something similar to return back to factory or repainted/coated.

Reactions: Dogowsky