GX pump not building pressure

I will go ahead and order a deadhead plug. It did not come with tools or O-rings or nothing of that nature. I did plug it into my gun. Let it run for three or four minutes never built pressure. As it was doing that I was spraying fittings with soapy water, seal leaks, but I will get a deadhead plug anyways thank you.
You mention that you have a hand pump, it may have come with a dead head plug as well. How much pressure is currently in your airgun? What is the max fill of your airgun? If it takes a 250 BAR fill and you can hand pump it to around 150 to 200 BAR, you can then connect the compressor to the gun and see if it will build pressure. It should build pressure fairly quickly to the point it equalizes with the pressure in your airgun and should slow down after the fill valve opens and it starts to fill your airgun.

Reactions: bearair and Shaky2
You mention that you have a hand pump, it may have come with a dead head plug as well. How much pressure is currently in your airgun? What is the max fill of your airgun? If it takes a 250 BAR fill and you can hand pump it to around 150 to 200 BAR, you can then connect the compressor to the gun and see if it will build pressure. It should build pressure fairly quickly to the point it equalizes with the pressure in your airgun and should slow down after the fill valve opens and it starts to fill your airgun.
I bought a deadhead plug today. Hooked it to the machine started it sprayed everything I can spray with soapy water could find no leaks will not build pressure, so what is the next step from here?

I bought a deadhead plug today. Hooked it to the machine started it sprayed everything I can spray with soapy water could find no leaks will not build pressure, so what is the next step from here?
Your pretty much at needing a experienced hands on help by now ...

Maybe contact a place like target forge that services them and see if they can look it over and any repair cost ..

Ya, this is a item I could not buy used or without recourse like rma or exchange policy form a known shop or Amazon with there extra warranty .

Reactions: 1900colt
I would spray the soapy water around the compressor head where the high pressure line is. Try to see if a gasket or ....is leaking. You need to remove the cover exposing the compressor head assembly.

If it's not building pressure AT ALL, then you should be able to hear where the air is coming from. If you cannot, I'd take the cover off and run it again, paying attention to the banjo fittings, burst disc area, as well as bleed plug.

Or do the easy thing and send it to @1900colt .

You don't happen to live in Southern FL, do ya?

If it's not building pressure AT ALL, then you should be able to hear where the air is coming from. If you cannot, I'd take the cover off and run it again, paying attention to the banjo fittings, burst disc area, as well as bleed plug.

Or do the easy thing and send it to @1900colt .

You don't happen to live in Southern FL, do ya?
On I in ohio