GX Pump L3

Last edited:
Reactions: JimNM
Jim it's all good, when I initially saw your response it was when I was reading my emails, I thought it was in response to the gx thread stickied to to top of compressor forum. That's the reason for my initial response. Although I bought the inverter for my unit (no it is not included) I have yet to pull it out of the box. It is this one...

GX pump 110v AC to 18V DC Converter Transformer for L2 / L3 Cordless PCP Air Compressor Home Outlet Use, 600W 33A Max https://a.co/d/5dSBEUA

I think the specs are listed as...

Features & details​

• With this 18V converter, you can use your GX-E-L2 /L3 cordless pcp air compressor at household outlet freely. You don't need to waste time on waitting for charging a battery , also you don't need to buy more backup batteries.
  • Speicfications: Power:max 600W , input :AC 110V±15%/220V±15% , output:DC 18V , Current:33.3A max
  • Warning: 1. The voltage of this product must be adjusted to your local standard voltage before use. 2. All battery packs must be removed from the equipment when using this product.
  • Package:110V to 18V converter, user manual
  • Warranty: 1 year , pls contact with us via email freely and we will come back to you within 24hours.

Allen

Hi Dana,

Have you done a recent dead head check on your GX-L3 pump lately? I'm curious of the time it takes your pump to reach the manufactures 300 Bar (13-18 sec) shutdown. If you have sometime, could you check your pump and let me know? You may already know this but you can get an (Makita to Dewalt) adaptor on amazon, for those user that have Dewalt tools and batteries. LaiPuDuo DM18M Battery Adapter for Dewalt 20V Convert to for Makita 18V Lithium BL1830 BL1840 BL1850 14.4V-18V Battery
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GXKYTL8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
I look forward to your reply and more videos. Thanks

I know this is an old post, but I just purchased one of these for use on my patio, so I don't have to keep running inside to refill airguns. Does anyone know if another brand battery will work in these? Just looking ahead at possible replacement batteries in the future.

Also, it is on sale at GX Pumps for $200 off! I got one for $359.10 after using the 10% off code: GX10OFF!