GX greasing

I use three GX compressors for filling my guns, depending on where I'm at. The one that gets the most use is in my garage and is around a year or so old. I use strictly nitrogen right now and have for a little while. After recently rebuilding one of my CS2 compressors, I've come to some decent observations on greasing for long term use.
First, it seems like it is a necessity to tear them down from time to time and clean and regrease them.
Second, my initial thought is to lightly grease the high pressure piston, and grease the low pressure piston well and fill the recess in the piston with grease. This should allow for long service intervals and not starve either piston for grease.
Third, the grease used is not that important, other than the plastic piston wipers/guides, can't take petroleum grease. So some sort of syn or silicone that is both plastic safe and good for metal to metal contact. I would use the same grease on everything, the pistons, wrist pin and gear box, as none of it is high stress or heavy load. GX recommends Renewable Lubricants Food Grade EP grease and that's what I use. I'm also sure you could use Super Lube Syn Multi Purpose grease and be fine also. There are many, many greases that will work if you search their specs.
Some have mentioned that TF now recommends being stingy with grease and this may be something to pay attention to. The jury is still out on that. It's hard to believe is it is properly greased as mentioned above, that it could cause problems. I would always, no matter what you're compressing, air or N2, use the cotton particle filters to catch any residual lube that might migrate into the air fill line.
These compressors are well designed and well built. With some minimal maintenance they should last for a very long time.

I'd be interested in hearing everyone's opinion on this.

Can you show us where GX recommends Renewable Lubricants grease? I know Omega does, but haven't seen anything from GX about RLFGEP.

Also, ICYMI...

Can you show us where GX recommends Renewable Lubricants grease? I know Omega does, but haven't seen anything from GX about RLFGEP.

Also, ICYMI...

I don’t think they say. But the Omega Aircharger’s pump is made by GX. Same design, but maybe they use a different grease..Grass

IMG_1504.jpeg

Someone posted they had emailed them and they confirmed the OEM lube was Renewal Lubricants bio food ep grease. Another poster emailed them and asked about super lube syn grease and they said it could also be used. If you search you can probably find it.
I have NEVER seen anything from GX saying anything other than Super Lube. Omega says RLBFEP NLGI 0. If you can show otherwise, I'd love to see it. I have spoken with the GX rep, and he said Super Lube.

I have also had hands-on experience inside the piston, and I can safely say... anything aside from petro is probably just fine. It gets sucked into all 4 stages and broken down.