Gx-e-5k2 compressor

I wonder if it is related to the Omega brand compressors. The twist dial for the vegetable grade lubricant is one similarity, plus the case, water cooling, auto shutoff gauge seem like a copy. If it is from the same company, at least they have quite a bit of experience in this field. I had an Omega that I put 260 hours on it. My only complaint was that it was slow.

Keep us advised of your experience with it.

Posters keep saying it is a good looking compressor. How can you tell. Washout the cover removed, I have NO Idea if it is a nice unit or not. I try to never judge a book by it's cover. 

Nice on the outside does not necessarily mean nice on the inside. And it is what's on the inside that counts. 

Can we see a pic of the actual compressor, not just the case? It would be appreciated!😉

Knife

I had seen this unit last year and then it went out of stock, Kinda seems like an Omega type but higher priced. For my money I think I would wait a couple of extra months and add another $600.00 to the kitty and buy a Coltri mch6. I hope this works out for you and will be interested to see how this unit holds up, especially if you put some serious hours on it. The Coltri's have good resale value and too early to tell on a unit like this. Humdinger has had some good posts on compressors and I am trying to follow his advice. Please post updates when you can. I am in the market for a compressor!

Sorry guys for not responding earlier, mine is still trucking along fine. I think one of my cooling fans is going out(ticking) but other then that I’m happy I got it. I filled my dads 6.8l bottle(I think it is 6.8l) from about 200 bar to 290 in about 12-15min. I added another in-line filter to slow my fills some when directly filling my guns so I get less heat and less pressure drop.